Old 09-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rotary1307cc
I heard the falcon was a *****
And how is that?
Old 09-10-2013, 11:46 AM

I guess anyone with ***** would have ran in the right class...check out other posters' profiles..they are proud to list their ET and MPH.... oh that is a problem for you...the Falcraq would never pass tech at an NHRA track even for the 7 second B class...
Old 09-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Grizzly Racing
I guess anyone with ***** would have ran in the right class...check out other posters' profiles..they are proud to list their ET and MPH.... oh that is a problem for you...the Falcraq would never pass tech at an NHRA track even for the 7 second B class...
Say that about the last 6 cars then.. dont be salty about things that aren't your concern if my car is such a piece of **** and won what does that say about the rest. Your right I have no intention of lining up against low 8 second full blown drag cars. Its a street car so I brought it to a street racing event dont like it cry some more.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:12 PM
8 Second Club

Received 121 Likes on 90 Posts

Its alright u can call it what it is.... a hack job
Old 09-10-2013, 12:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

where was the 8sec rx7 in your profile picture at this weekend? Instead of running your mouth you should have ran your car!
Old 09-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Staging Lane

Its alright u can call it what it is.... a hack job
Not sure whats hacked about it but its ok opinions are like ******** and you just so happen to be one no big deal. I didn't start this thread never cared win or lose. Went for fun.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think all these turbo lsx cars who showed up at this event are bad ***. Pictures really dont do them justice. The cars running in C class are high 7 second and 8 second quarter mile cars. If your vehicle isnt tubbed or really light theirs no way your winning it. Tube chassis cars with full lexan and big blocks dont belong with street cars. I think the only one who wasnt using bags who was making some pretty good power on smaller tires was the red s10 in B class. He was still spinning too. Lied last year said it made 400 horse when his friend told us it was more like 700. I think for the most part the classes were pretty equal.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:03 PM

Falcrat you are so full of ****...you came to cheat. if cheating is fun for you then you must have fun lying and cheating people in your daily life. I know you are a lying scammer. Do you remember being told not to beat a car you raced on sat. because it was a solid 7.0 car? Your friends were concerned if you blew the doors off it you may be forced to in C class? Hey most everyone went for fun...but when you take my money and other good peoples money by your antics it is no longer fun. Since I said money I better explain...Money that was spent on gas, hotel, etc...Buddy you lost, and when I say lost. Business too....Think about your actions your car may not have backfired but what you do in your daily life can...
Old 09-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Staging Lane

Falcrat you are so full of ****...you came to cheat. if cheating is fun for you then you must have fun lying and cheating people in your daily life. I know you are a lying scammer. Do you remember being told not to beat a car you raced on sat. because it was a solid 7.0 car? Your friends were concerned if you blew the doors off it you may be forced to in C class? Hey most everyone went for fun...but when you take my money and other good peoples money by your antics it is no longer fun. Since I said money I better explain...Money that was spent on gas, hotel, etc...Buddy you lost, and when I say lost. Business too....Think about your actions your car may not have backfired but what you do in your daily life can...
Lol so you only went assuming you would win? I ran the car the same all weekend never touched it the last two races were close and unless you were one of those two you wouldn't have won anyways and you would be crying about that. The class essentially has a 1.5 second spread and you expect races to be that even blame the class not me lose like a man. Me being faster than you is not my problem.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

If you ain't first your last! You sir are last, so grab a tampon from your significant others bathroom and stick it in your vag, cause I am sick of your god damn whining!
Old 09-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Teching In

5.3 ftw
Old 09-10-2013, 06:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

This is yellowbullet, bitch! .... wait...what?
Old 09-10-2013, 09:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

if its such a big waste of money and a big deal for an event for fun why not just make your car faster? its a competition for a reason. how about the guy in the twin turbo red international in C class? thats a 9 second truck and you dont see him complaining about wasting his money.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by nahasapeemapetalon
I own the TransAm posted about on the first post. It was a fun time at Garfield, first time coming.

We were hoping to find some street action saturday night with the mustang and falcon but that fell through. Booo

Congrats on the win with the falcon. It is a neat car, even more impressive its a dd. I assumed it was trailered to Duluth, but there is a lot to be said that it wad driven there.

Looking forward to next year!
you guys should enter earlier next your so you can actually race haha. i seen your helmet and everything ready to go. disappointed i couldnt see you and the cutlass participate
Old 09-11-2013, 05:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We will be B class entries next year. I'm looking forward to it.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:55 AM
12 Second Club

Good thing its not an NHRA event!

What car did you race grizzly?

Lets all say it together... LS is king.

Oh btw, dont know why you guys are ragging on the falcon, it is a neat car.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:37 AM
On The Tree

Oh god, havent checked on this.

Grizzly, I dont know how you managed to fit so much butthurt in one thread.

The falcon gave it a 100% the whole way down track and dominated. What car were you running? If youre so damn proud post up a picture of your car that obviously got its **** pushed in.

Take a second and re read some of your posts to see what a class a douchebag you sound like. Why you so upset? Build a faster car if losing makes you so angry.

The falcon fucked up the competition on a stock junkyard 5.3 with a dumptruck turbo.

Wait til you see whats coming up next year, you might as well leave your weak **** at home.

Oh yea BONESTOCK, your car rips that was a fun ride.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:11 AM
8 Second Club

Received 121 Likes on 90 Posts

Lol..... sandbagging FTL

Supposed to be a 7second et break for class b.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:04 PM
Staging Lane

Lol..... sandbagging FTL

Supposed to be a 7second et break for class b.
Pretty sure the guy bitching runs a 6.80.. Either way for the love of christ shut the **** up god damn you are a condecending ****. I have never seen a comment from you that wasn't full of dick eat ****.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Quick Reply: Garfield Time Trials - Turbo LSX Cars