Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

**UPDATE on SDCE Srping Tensioner GP

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 05:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up **UPDATE on SDCE Srping Tensioner GP

Ok - we're good to go on the SDCE spring tensioner set up for the stock balancer! Yippee! Scott plans on getting as many tensioners as he can completed on Wednesday. Remember, each one is installed on a demo engine and each set up is made individually so it takes time...we will do those first that have events to attend...so get your brackets here if they aren't already!! Heath - it's coming finally!!

One other thing that Scott came up with that may be helpful to you all...it's a tool he made to adjust the preload on the tensioner...it lists for $45.00 but if 3 or more want it, I'll do it for $39.00. You can see it on our website at this link...there are also some pictures of the crank pulleys and stuff that I quickly put up there ...

www.sd-concepts.com/newproducts.htm

Thanks!

Wendy
Old 05-03-2004, 05:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YEAH!

also I think your link is broken. Click on tools and get a 404 error.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blackbird
YEAH!

also I think your link is broken. Click on tools and get a 404 error.

It's not listed under tools. I listed it under the new products to keep all the LS1 stuff together...
Old 05-03-2004, 07:28 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice .
Is there anyway to purchase just the parts for a 6 rib set-up at a lower $$? I just don't want the down time. I'm farely positive I'd be able to set it up myself based off of your pics.Thanks.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:59 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Same here, I have a complete machine shop at my disposal and would like to buy just the parts (6 rib) and see one pic of how its supposed to go and I'll figure it out from there
Old 05-03-2004, 09:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Wow the price went up also....... $675.... im glad i got in before.... heres some pics so you guys dont have to hunt for them.

Looks like some really good belt wrap....
Kyle
Old 05-04-2004, 08:54 AM
On The Tree

We're not interested in selling just the parts. If it was so easy to figure out, ATI would have offered a solution years ago for all their applications, or you all would've done it already without our help! Remember, ATI is a million dollar company and they told us and you that it's impossible to put a spring tensioner on that kit...
Our name and reputation are on the line and we're not willing to compromise it in case someone has a problem. If we machine the brackets and install it, we know it won't leave our facility unless it's 110%. We can also offer advise and fix other things we might see that you all might not notice.

Last edited by SDCE; 05-04-2004 at 09:00 AM.

Quick Reply: **UPDATE on SDCE Srping Tensioner GP