Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Huron Speed stepped up to the plate to fix an issue that was not their fault!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 12:19 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The part that is hard to believe is that they ran out of enough material that someone couldn't take their lunch break and run to the steel yard and grab a small sheet of 3/16 plate and just cut the new one out. Is there a city in 'MERICA that isn't close to a steel yard?! You would think there would be one within 5 miles somewhere in IN.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:33 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Thanks for all the nice words everyone, we appreciate it and always strive to make our customers 100% satisfied doing anything we can.

I also do not agree with the initial decision on their end to send this product out, but they are making it right for all of us and it will not happen again.

Just to make a note: This was a custom ordered K-member with a custom passenger side mount pedestal for more clearance for a larger down pipe. If you have a PA Racing K-member, no need to go check your material thickness and I am very confident this thinner material has never been used on normal pedestals. They have also already informed me that this will never happen again and no one has anything to fear or worry about. With all of the manufacturers out there, everyone will have an issue or a hiccup once in a while, and I am glad to hear PA Racing note it will never happen again and also work to address this issue.

All in all, thanks everyone, have no fear of your current PA Racing products, and note that an issue like this from them won't happen again! We still support their products 100% as this honestly has been the only issue we or any of our customers have ever had with one of their products due to normal use!

Jon

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 02-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a issue with my k member as well I had file the **** out of the drivers side tubuler a arms to fit in the turbo k member the plastic bushing cracked ! I called them some one answers the phone like he was sitting on his couch with a hello I figured I had the wrong number they where very unprofessional over there ! I plan to test fit the engine next month I hope it's not more of the same !
Old 02-04-2014, 10:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, for those that have pa anything: scrap it, sell it or return it. If they do that kind of shady crap then there's no telling what else they've pulled. It's ridiculous that they would choose to skimp on something like a k member or for any of their products for that matter. Just goes to show how far their pride goes in their products. This is the reason why our country is going in the toilet. No one cares about their work anymore. Make your dollar and that's it. No American pride in our craftsmanship. This is a prime example.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:57 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ta02zx10r
Well, for those that have pa anything: scrap it, sell it or return it. If they do that kind of shady crap then there's no telling what else they've pulled. It's ridiculous that they would choose to skimp on something like a k member or for any of their products for that matter. Just goes to show how far their pride goes in their products. This is the reason why our country is going in the toilet. No one cares about their work anymore. Make your dollar and that's it. No American pride in our craftsmanship. This is a prime example.

Hold on for a second.... you're lumping the entire company/business over one incident, that could have been done by one employee who made a mistake. It's not acceptable for it to have happened, but have you ever made a poor decision on the job, or taken a shortcut?

All I'm saying is for all we know, it was an 18 y/o kid who made the decision to swap out the peice and he might have already had his *** handed to him over this.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:05 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Absolutely. How many out there have had awesome products from PA Racing who has been around and giving us good parts from day one? They have been around longer than most all other suspension/chassis places and that is for a reason! Incidents and mistakes happen. One was made here that we all agree was unacceptable and they are addressing it and fixing it for the customer. It's not like they have screwed up and are screwing customers, here. They made a mistake, and we are all stepping up to get the customer back on the road correctly ASAP. We have sold tons of PA Racing K-members with many very happy customers and zero issues. We will stand by and keep running PA Racing parts, Jason is great people and we are happy he is making this one issue correct for us and the customer!

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed

Quick Reply: Huron Speed stepped up to the plate to fix an issue that was not their fault!