Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Twin turbo upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 01:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's the slips that I had from those two runs.

I haven't been out since, but plan to this Friday. When I weighed the car it was 3610 with me in and a full tank of gas. Today I took out the door bars and the heat related items. The door bars weighed 14lbs, everything else was 23.6lbs. I have to make a gauge plate to take the spot of the hvac stuff and make another ac delete plate since i had a provision for the heater hoses. I managed to take all that stuff pictured out without removing the dash, just had to remove the glovebox.

Another thing I did was wrap my dash pad since the sun beating my face reflect directly off the green metal making two suns in my face.

I also put in all new arp wheel studs front and rear. The front studs were easy, but the rears were a huge pain in the ***. I wasn't able to use my press since the backing plates were still installed, and I didn't want to get a new bearing to press on. So I ended up being able to use my bench vise and pressing them in with a 35mm socket over the stud and using leverage on the vice bar. It took too long to do, but it's done.
Old 05-27-2014, 11:37 AM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Car is performing well that's for sure.

Can't wait to see what it does when you really turn it up.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Car's running pretty strong. Awesome job!

Quick Reply: Twin turbo upgrades