Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Intercooler mounting

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 10:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=JoshuaGrooms83;18044493]least amount of cutting

then mounted the EMUSA 31x11x3 bar and plate intercooler.

I am going to attempt something like this on my Camaro. I have done some rough measurements and the fit is very tight. Less than 1/2 inch of play. I'll get some pictures up when I have it mounted.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 108 Likes on 91 Posts

[QUOTE=Plastikk;18050552]
Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83
least amount of cutting

then mounted the EMUSA 31x11x3 bar and plate intercooler.

I am going to attempt something like this on my Camaro. I have done some rough measurements and the fit is very tight. Less than 1/2 inch of play. I'll get some pictures up when I have it mounted.
glad I could help.
another note,
I'm not sure how the inside of a Camaro bumper is, but on a TA the fog light housing needs to be trimmed about an inch or so. not that that matters too much but just a heads up if you run into figment issues. pretty much trim it until it fits after a couple test fits. I have mine nice and snug up against the intercooler.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wanted to get back to everyone on the thread, after much trial and error. I have concluded 2 things.

1.) I am unable to mount the On3 system without cutting the bumper support with the provided tubing. It is just a few inches short. I even attempted just cutting the front off to allow for extra space and easy air flow through.

2.) I am no good with an angle grinder but, I am straight as an arrow with a circular saw.

I will now move on to cutting the bumper support in two and mounting it between. Hopefully this will help others when they are looking to mount the On3 system.

Quick Reply: Intercooler mounting