Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

microsquirt launch wiring.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 06:39 PM
9 Second Club

Received 181 Likes on 96 Posts

Default microsquirt launch wiring.

I was looking in tunerstudio and trying to get my launch control setup . I see where to adjust the rpm. and this has a denmah tune so the launch control was preset. but what I cant find is where to hook the wire . it looks like I need to power the flex wire to make it work ? but im unsure do I ad power or ground it to make it work

I was thinking about running a wire to the brake light wires thru a switch so I can turn it off if it is a power activated switch. I cant find this info anywhere doing a search. thanks in advance.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The settings are dependkng on how the circuot was built. On my ms2 i just ran a wire from ground to a switch. From switch to the megasquirt. Which wire you use on the megasquirt depends. Whichever one you use, find out where the circuit is jumpered to on the board then select that in the drop down list in tuner studko under output port settings. You need to read the msextra manual to figure it all out. The msextra forums is your best chance at having questions answered. Wish I could help more, good luck.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 70 Posts

Look at this for info. It has toms of info. I just googled megasquirt launch control. The mx3 guys have tons of posts. It is the same for all Versions of megasquirt not just micro.

http://www.theturboforums.com/thread...-clutch-switch

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#h...control+wiring
Old 04-06-2014, 08:51 AM
9 Second Club

Received 181 Likes on 96 Posts

I think I have it figured out thanks . It has the denmah tune so he had the launch setup so I went into tunerstudio and seen it was setup to the flex wire so I mounted an old push button starter switch wire to ground and hooked it to the flex wire. so I should be able to hold the button in for launch control and just let go to launch. haven't used it yet. thanks again.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 70 Posts

Yup. That's it.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:51 PM

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

ground the flex fuel wire

Quick Reply: microsquirt launch wiring.