Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Ls2 street/strip supercharged suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2015, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ls2 street/strip supercharged suggestions

Currently my gto is a bolt-ons car with a twist. (Just to list a few)
Duspeed intake
Fast/NickW102
Rebuilt valvetrain (comp cams pushrods, 1.8 rockers, lightweight trunion upgrade, beehive springs,stock cam)
Milled/ported heads
Headers
And a magnaflow 3inch pipes.
Dynojet numbers 428/425(93oct)
443/435(E85)
DynoDynamics
398/395(93Oct)
414/405 (e85)

The car is fast pulling a best 11.67 with a 1.79 60ft. On the 1/4. Usually i trap 11.8-12.1 on street tires.

Im looking into either going forged bottom end and 300shot(2 stage direct port) but for some reason i have had a change of heart and i want to consider going with a supercharged build from scratch.

My worry with all that torque is traction and stability. My drivetrain is fully beefed up. (Listed)
Dss driveshaft
Cryo Trutrac
Gforce axles/stubs
Harrop mounted cover
Rpm level5 t56 magnum
Ls7 clutch.
Tow and camber bushings(properly aligned)
Poly bushings and mounts (everywhere)
BC coilovers

To be honest, all this with my wheel and tire selection is very stable, it hooks up perfectly even on the streets without any fear of the rear kicking out or getting any slip poping the clutch in first and second gear.

With the way my car is set up. Would it be too much to build up for 600rwtq. I just want to be able to have all that acceleration and not have to worry about slipping and sliding everywhere. And i would rather not have to go stroked or drop compression less than 10:1 static compression. Thoughts please, chime in here

Quick Reply: Ls2 street/strip supercharged suggestions