Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Picked up a Huron Speed V2 Twin Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 09:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Picked up a Huron Speed V2 Twin Kit

I just picked up a v2 twin kit from Huron Speed. I actually made the trip to Michigan, met up with my buddy Slowbird780, and made the trip to meet up with Jon himself to get the kit. I just wanted to comment on the great quality of metal and welds, as well as finish on the kit. The .120 wall stainless manifolds and hot side piping are very robust and welds look extremely nice. The piping has a near mirror finish to it and will really set off the engine bay nicely. You can really see the attention to detail and effort put in to build a top notch product.

I've never had a better experience with a vendor in terms of customer service and communication. I rarely leave reviews on my experiences with vendors but I feel like the customer coming first is becoming a lost art. I've purchased turbos, wastegates, blowoff valves, boost controller, etc and have always been pleased with my dealings with these guys. Anyone on the fence about going with Huron Speed for their turbo build or turbo accessories, I highly recommend giving them a shot. You will not be disappointed.
Old 10-19-2015, 06:44 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Thanks James, really appreciate it! Enjoyed lunch with you and Lorne as well, hope we meet up again soon and see the kit in action on your car

Jon

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed

Quick Reply: Picked up a Huron Speed V2 Twin Kit