Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

help with sensor pin in on ms3 gold box

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2017 | 10:03 AM

Default help with sensor pin in on ms3 gold box

wanting to monitor oil pressure of ls1 on tuner studio gauge cluster. i dont know how to set up gauge on screen and activate pin in sensor wire. im using pt4 optional input wire for sensor signal input. same issue with fuel pressure sensor from regulator using input pin pt5. this is on an ls1 swap into my s10.using the gold box for ls with the plug and play harness
Old 05-14-2017 | 10:21 AM
TECH Regular

Under the advance tab, generic sensors, choose sensor 1 and sensor 2. Pick the appropriate input pin for each, name them how you would like and scale them using linear. Typically we use a 100psi sensor, if you have the values inputted are -13.5 and 113.5 iirc. This is because megasquirt uses the 0-5 volt value and the sensors are rated at the .5-4.5 value

Now the data should be in the log with the namenyou have given it, and you can also right click a gauge on TS and choose generic sensor inputs and it'll be there named what you have it

Last edited by Nathaninwa; 05-14-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 05-14-2017 | 10:22 AM
TECH Resident

Im using the same box in my S10. Still learning myself. Send an email to Mike at EFIsource and he will get you setup quick. You can also call him. They sell the gold box. Have helped me a few times with no problems.

Quick Reply: help with sensor pin in on ms3 gold box