Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Post up your timing maps

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 06:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

So your at 22*@10 lbs boost? Your timing map looks similar to mine if I am reading it right, but I was told it was too high for pump.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 475 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by jimmyg
So your at 22*@10 lbs boost? Your timing map looks similar to mine if I am reading it right, but I was told it was too high for pump.
I have a 1D table set to pull timing as boost rises and another to take into account Ethanol content so it will add some timing back in. So if I'm running 93 (10%) E-content it will pull 10* at 10lbs of boost but if I'm running E-85 it will put most of it back in. If it's anywhere in between it will adjust itself accordingly.
There's probably an easier way to set it up but it works for me and I can adjust them independently.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LLLosingit
Here is my table when I first started my tune, LSA supercharged LY6 LS9 Cam, Flexfuel so I have additional 1D Tables setup to adjust fuel and timing according to ethanol content. There have been some changes but nothing drastic. The one thing that stands out between my table and Badass68's is my timing at low rpm/boost, My boost comes on low/fast with the LSA supercharger so I choose to pull a shitload of timing if I lug it in the lower rpms. They aren't quite this low on the tune that's in the truck now but not to far off. I'm only running 10lbs of boost so anything above that can be ignored. This is also 93 tune not E85, Going from 93 to E85 I have a table that adds timing according to E content.
would you be willing to share your tune??i have Holley Efi .i have a ls1 with ported 243 heads and a tsp228r cam.i just put a magnuson heartbeat on my car and going to run a 10lb boost ..I’m trying to get a timing table that will be close..thank you for your help

Quick Reply: Post up your timing maps