Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

I wanted to run turbo and Nos on my new LSX B15.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 05:00 PM
BZ3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I wanted to run turbo and Nos on my new LSX B15.

ok, so my LSX376 B15 can handle 15psi of boost right out the crate as per GM. I wanted to start off with mid size boost but also wanted to use a little nitrous to get me off the line faster with a second stage to finish strong.

Looking for any info on size of nitrous shots, timing, cam upgrades, and boost.

We know boost can be brought up and down for racing as well as nitrous. Still looking to drive my 86 G body to the grocery store.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Not sure why you would need nitrous, you should be able to make plenty boost off the line.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BZ3
ok, so my LSX376 B15 can handle 15psi of boost right out the crate as per GM. I wanted to start off with mid size boost but also wanted to use a little nitrous to get me off the line faster with a second stage to finish strong.

Looking for any info on size of nitrous shots, timing, cam upgrades, and boost.

We know boost can be brought up and down for racing as well as nitrous. Still looking to drive my 86 G body to the grocery store.

If you were looking for a system that you can grow with I would recommend running one of our interspooler systems. You can run the interspooler 1 stage wet right before the throttle body or you can run it single or dual stage coming right after the intercooler on the cold side piping. http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/intersp...r-systems.html I have provided a link so that you can view them. Currently we make them in 3in and 4in sizes. Would you be needing the supporting accessories with this as well such as purge, bottle heater, gauge, window switch, ignition timing controller? if you have any questions feel free to reply back or call me directly 254-848-4300 EXT 109, My name is Houston

Quick Reply: I wanted to run turbo and Nos on my new LSX B15.