Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Lowering the engine....1 inch......is this hard to do?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 07:03 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by LS6427
Besides a new fuel system and injectors.....what else must be purchased for the install?

As long as you have a properly built engine all you'll need is to have it tuned but other that that you'll have everything you need. Thanks. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 02-18-2018, 02:19 PM
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ddnspider
Why do you keep mentioning a fuel system? Your choice if turbo or blower all require basically the same fuel system for a given power level.
I didn't say which type of fuel system....I already have a guy thats going to build my fuel system.

I was asking Bob......BESIDES having to pay for my fuel system and new injectors....what else will I need to buy....? That way he knows not to say....."you will need an upgraded fuel system and bigger injectors".

I have a storage facility full of parts for this whole turbo package to install...I'm still finding out I need more ****....LOL....LOL....it never stops.

So I want a firm answer that if I go with the Procharger kit.....I can hand it to an installer, walk away....then pick up my car later. Without getting phone calls with lists of things I need to buy.....

Quick Reply: Lowering the engine....1 inch......is this hard to do?