Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

those with low mount blower setups....upper radiator hose?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 11:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default those with low mount blower setups....upper radiator hose?

I figured I would ask on here as I am sure its been done before. The powerdyne sits low and I run an ATI shroud and fan setup. I would like the intake pipe to do a ninety towards the Drivers side and then down right into the blower. Does anyone have a tried and true radiator hose setup that creates enough space and routes nicely? (part numbers for hoses etc). I currently use a chopped up stock hose to create what I have now which gices me more space but looks like crap and than with the intake on a ninety it hit the forces the intake upwards. It clears due to the WS6 hood but eh not a fan. I was thinking of coming down right off the WP neck and then going under the WP pulley but it may run into the blower at that point.

Pictures of people setups may help as well as I can get an idea of how to do it. Attached it what I have currently. Mind you i have not mounted the blower (which is counter productive I know but i just got the correct spacers to do so). I will have that done this weekend to see where it sits but basically its in front of the alternator all the way to the radiator so the hose would have to be like a U shap and then a ninety over to the radiator.