Notices
Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

DBC Throttle body and Whipple 2.9

Old 03-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DBC Throttle body and Whipple 2.9

I have searched the page for awhile now, I havn't been able to find what I'm after. I might have to build something but before I do. I wanted to see if any of you guys know of a prebuilt solution. I just received my Camaro FEAD spaced 2.9 Whipple. I am running a DBC Holley 105 throttle body. I cant mount the throttle body right side up. The pulley will hit. So I was looking at mounting it upside like the DBW guys do. This ran me into some issues as well. I need to space the throttle body away either straight or at an angle. I would like at a 45 degree angle like the LSA blower guys get. What are my options? I also want to mount both my cable for the pedal and cruise.
TIA
Old 03-06-2019, 01:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by redtacoma31 View Post
I have searched the page for awhile now, I havn't been able to find what I'm after. I might have to build something but before I do. I wanted to see if any of you guys know of a prebuilt solution. I just received my Camaro FEAD spaced 2.9 Whipple. I am running a DBC Holley 105 throttle body. I cant mount the throttle body right side up. The pulley will hit. So I was looking at mounting it upside like the DBW guys do. This ran me into some issues as well. I need to space the throttle body away either straight or at an angle. I would like at a 45 degree angle like the LSA blower guys get. What are my options? I also want to mount both my cable for the pedal and cruise.
TIA
Draw up the spacer you need on any one of the numerous free CAD programs available and 3d print it in nylon.
Old 03-06-2019, 07:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Send an email to whipple . I’m sure they have run into this.

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: