Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

NEED a comparitive LS1 Edit file!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 04:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NEED a comparitive LS1 Edit file!

In the PITA ventures of tuning my car for 50lb injectors, myself and my tuner are running into problems with various things. We've tried forums, phone calls, etc. Ultimately, I'd like to compare my file/tables with someone else's running 50lb injectors and boost.

Can someone please hook a brother up and let me see your LS1 Edit file? I'd really like to get a grasp of things and see where improvements need to be made. Or hell, if you'd like to see mine and make recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 09-16-2004, 06:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DarkFormula
In the PITA ventures of tuning my car for 50lb injectors, myself and my tuner are running into problems with various things. We've tried forums, phone calls, etc. Ultimately, I'd like to compare my file/tables with someone else's running 50lb injectors and boost.

Can someone please hook a brother up and let me see your LS1 Edit file? I'd really like to get a grasp of things and see where improvements need to be made. Or hell, if you'd like to see mine and make recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I had to change the injector offset big time for my msd 50lb injectors. They are about twice as slow stock injectors. The injector flowrate table is pretty much the same as the calculators spit out. The example in Chrisb spreadsheet for 42 lb lightening injectors was exactly what I used for the msd 50 lb injectors.

http://www.speeddemonmotorsports.com...ectorscale.xls

Gary
Old 09-16-2004, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

I'll take a look at it. However, the offset cycle table has been changed with a known set of values (the guy I bought the injectors from)

But I appreciate the info. Do you happen to have your file handy for me to peruse?
Old 09-16-2004, 09:19 PM
10 Second Club

I am run msd 50s in my car but it is turbo and not that street able. I tunned it for the track and a th 400 tranny. Plus it a 99 the tables are different give your email adress and you can have look at it

Wicked 1
Old 09-17-2004, 05:05 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Wicked 1
I am run msd 50s in my car but it is turbo and not that street able. I tunned it for the track and a th 400 tranny. Plus it a 99 the tables are different give your email adress and you can have look at it

Wicked 1
bone @ cofba dot org

I'd appreciate it

Quick Reply: NEED a comparitive LS1 Edit file!