Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Post your Boost Gauges and Controller Pics Here!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 10:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TACruiser
I don't know how many of you guys have pics of your Boost Gauges and/or Controllers, but if you do please post some pics!!! I am in the market and would like some ideas... I just purchased the Cobalt A/F, Colbalt Fuel and Cobalt Boost gauges... Plus I am debating on the E Boost Controller or the Innovative Controller.. My CAS TT Kit is coming in the car soon so I will need ideas... Thanks!!

Hope this helps me out a little "Jammer."

You can see mine here on my website.
http://www.perigee.net/~lunapark/pages/gauges.html
Old 12-08-2004, 10:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to try to mount mine like this:
http://www.ls1speed.com/artwork/elim/INO_cntrl.jpg
Old 12-08-2004, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike 01WS6
Does anyone have a dimmer routed into their pillar gauges so they aren't blaring in your face at night?

Oh and I'd also like more info on the scanmaster. Is it an A/F gauge...more..etc..?
Its main function is reading air fuel mix by monitoring o2 voltage in millivolts.
0 to 999 - - mine runs at 430 to 450, I assume that should be a safe a/f mix. My rig is set up pretty conservatively. After a full blast run it always recalls about 433.

It’s hooked into the car’s computer and can also read off dozens of the cars vital signs, like…
Rpm, batt volts, diagnostic trouble codes, throttle position, throttle %, coolant temp, intake air temp, mas air flow, spark advance, injector pulse width, manifold absolute pressure ect. Also long and short term fuel trim, but I don’t know what that does, If anyone could help w/ that…

It will automatically record when throttle position exceeds 85%. During recording time the Bank 1 and 2 O2 sensors are averaged. The lowest O2 voltage and highest knock retard values are stored as well as the vehicle speed they occurred. Just hit the left button to recall data, hit both buttons to read the speeds they occurred.
Old 12-10-2004, 05:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Homemade...
Attached Thumbnails Post your Boost Gauges and Controller Pics Here!!-bild-006.jpg  
Old 12-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Staging Lane

I have the E-boost gauge in mine in the a/c vent. It looks really good and is easy to read and use if you need more boost on the fly all you have to do is reach over and hit the up arrow. It also recalls from your last shift under boost how much boost you shifted at. I will post a pic tomorrow.
Old 12-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Staging Lane

The scanmaster is the greatest little device for the LS1/LT1 Croud. I'm kind of surprised more LS1 guys dont run it.

This stand alone product is compatable with LS1 powered cars and trucks. It will display many (21) computer modes for tuning and also display and clear trouble codes. It can capture data for recall so you can see if your car was rich or lean it can also see spark knock.

You can see anything you would on Atap or other scaners in Real Time.

I love it because everytime I go WOT It will record the the highest Knock value and reveal what speed it happened at.
Old 12-10-2004, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have Atap on my palm: practical as a Scanmaster, logging data like Atap.
For sure the best investment I've made for my car.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:07 PM
Launching!

Anybody ever seen a gauge pod that sits on the center portion of the dash, near the windshield vent? The MBA camaro had one, but I have never seen another like it. That was a custom product never put into production. ANd, anyone have red gauges to match a Trans Am stock gauges?