Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

The Truth About Hardcore Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2004, 12:33 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Go Gary, Go Gary, its your birthday, its your birthday........... Gary my buddies are still talking about that 8.11 pass.. BMP is my neck of the woods, but unfortunately I dont go to the track to run. We were all hoping you would run 7's this year, but I am sure low 7's is the goal now Keep up the good work and Happy Holidays!!! Remember dont drink and drive.
Old 12-25-2004, 12:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smokinHawk
what 60's have you cut with these, last i heard Turley had the stock style record for a 4th gen with a 1.18 or something like that. not to dog, im just curious.
hmmm check your PMs
here we go again..
Old 12-25-2004, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome to the board, Gary. I'll definitely be up there for the Anniversary party. Are the Hooter's Girls going to be there again?

-Geoff
Old 12-26-2004, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

it does help when you guys come out of the woodwork a bit. Of course there will be ****-talking when you are not here to represent. Congrats on the record BTW

Did not see Dave Henninger (sp?) in your lists anywhere. Is he not tuning (working) with you guys any more? Who handles all the tuning?

Old 12-26-2004, 05:56 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,138 Likes on 740 Posts

I talked to Dave recently, and he took a job with FAST and a big driver for that was to have a shorter commute.
Old 12-27-2004, 10:22 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 8seclt1
here we go again..
LoL....
Old 02-14-2005, 09:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey Hardcore My Buddy Gary Says You Owe Him For Window Cleaning
Services For The Last 2 Times.he Said Ronnie Wont Pay Him Because He Isnt Obligated Since He Changed His Business Name From 1badls1 To Hard Core
Thats A Pretty Low Thing To Do Whats A Few Hunred Bucks.how Fu#@in
Lame Is That
Old 02-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Staging Lane

Huh? Don't know anything about that. Suggest your buddy contact Denise here at Hardcore, she handles all bill payments. Have a nice day.

Gary
Old 02-14-2005, 10:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default ?

Originally Posted by Hardcore Gary
Huh? Don't know anything about that. Suggest your buddy contact Denise here at Hardcore, she handles all bill payments. Have a nice day.

Gary
shes the one that said she wouldnt pay it due to a business name change?
Old 02-15-2005, 07:01 AM
Staging Lane

There has to be more to it than that.

I suggest that you remove yourself from the scenario and that your friend contact me.
Old 02-15-2005, 08:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

There has to be more to it than that.

I suggest that you remove yourself from the scenario and that your friend contact me.
ill have him call you
Old 02-15-2005, 09:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

thanks for makin it right hardcore
Old 02-16-2005, 01:53 PM
VSJ
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got some work done to my former T/A by Hardcore Motorsports last spring and have nothing but good things to say about them.

They have a great facility and staff. They even stayed late for me when I dropped my T/A off and I could call them 24/7 on their personal cell phones if I had any questions or concerns.

From my experience I would say that Hardcore Motorsports is a VERY respectable business for car performance/enthusiasts.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:20 PM
TECH Regular

What work did you have done by them? I had a miserable experience with them when they did my H/C kit.

Last edited by Ryan'sSS; 12-27-2005 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

boy, old post.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:03 AM
TECH Regular

Instead of starting another thread, I decided to do a search to see how people viewed their product.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy crap back from the dead........ Start a new post so people dont have to read thru a thread that isnt current.........
Old 01-13-2022, 09:15 PM

Default Mortgage fraudsters bragging about a fraud shop a decade and a half ago

Having been silent and watching the trash talk about Hardcore Motorsports and Ronnie Duke for some time now, I felt it was time to introduce ourselves and offer our perspective on what the future holds.

First, who are we? Hardcore Motorsports is a 50,000 sq ft speed shop in Flint Michigan. With 10,000 sq ft of retail showroom, and 40,000 sq ft of state of the art shop including fabrication, machining, engine and chassis dyno, we are Michigan's largest performance center. We handle parts from over 500 manufacturers and can modify your existing car or build you a turn key car from scratch.

Now, the race team. Our nine member proffesional race team has a resume that reads like a who's who of motorsports proffesionals. Team owner and company CEO Ronnie Duke has a long history as an automtive enthusiast. With a pedigree that includes the first Supercharged 8 second LS1, and numerous show winning appearances as well as extensive national media exposure. Most recently Ronnie and the team eclipsed the current LS1 ET record witn an 8.11 pass in Bradenton Florida. Company General Manager and Lead Engineer, Jim Stewart Sr. brings 30 years of engine development and test experience to the team as well as years of Nascar, Busch and Arca, racing experience with many of that sport's leading teams. Marketing Director, Gary Penn, brings seven years experience in product development and marketing for GM Performance Parts and nearly 10 years experience in automotive engineering, much of which with turbo and SC boosted engines. NHRA Licensed Driver Jason McNeil, is also Hardcore's lead fabricator with a formal education in racing chassis development and build, and comes to us from the former team of the late Steve Grebek. Another former Grebek team member, Brett Templeton, the teams crew chief and chassis man is also a fabricator at Hardcore. Mike Litwaitis, a 25 year fabricator with Indy 500 winning Indy team experience, also serves as the team cook...and we eat good. Jimmy Stewart Jr., Hardcore's lead technician serves as engine man on the crew and brings years of drag and circle track racing experience to the team. Mark Fryfogle, another skilled Hardcore technician, backs up Jimmy on the engine program and supports the team in all aspects of between round prep. "Muck" McNeil, Jason's father, pilots the so called "Nascar Hauler" as well as serves as a valued team member, preping and maintaining the race cars. Muck brings years of drag racing experience to the team. All in all, the Hardcore team has experience which rivals the best teams in our industry, and we come to play.

For 2005 the primary goal of the Hardcore team is to be the fastest, period. We have the resources for the necessary research and development and are committed maintaining our "Fastest Status." The team will debut one new car, and a re-fitted version of the now legondary convertible car as well the test mule t-top car, which recently set the record. We are a business and make our living serving customers like you and are willing to share our experience and knowledge, call, visit our website or stop by the shop, we'd like very much to include you in the Hardcore family. However, when the green light's on, all bets are off and we're racing, but stop by our pit after for a coke and some words of consulation.

Have a merry Christmas, a happy New Year and be safe, see you at the track.

Gary Penn
Marketing Director
Hardcore Motorsports
5200 Clio Rd
Flint, MI 48504

ph. 810-787-2960

www.weracehardcore.com
Damn almost like everything was paid for via fraud
Old 01-14-2022, 11:06 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,138 Likes on 740 Posts

Well Ronnie is doing time so there's that. All his stuff got sold off.
The following users liked this post:
G Atsma (01-14-2022)

Quick Reply: The Truth About Hardcore Motorsports