Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Anybody use Accel 375+ with boost retard???

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody use Accel 375+ with boost retard???

I just purchased the accel 375+ race controller which hooks up to my 300+ ignition box. To use the boost retard function it states that I need a 2 bar map sensor and harness. Is this true on the LT1's???? I've been looking at the 2 bar map sensors and they look the same as the stock lt1 map sensor. If I do need this 2 bar map do I simply switch it with the stock one? Will the computer get all messed up under boost? I'm hoping that someone on here is running this setup and can give me some insight.

Thanx.
Old 06-07-2005, 04:06 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did anybody ever figure something out on this? I was thinking of running the same setup.

Originally Posted by Muskys SS
I just purchased the accel 375+ race controller which hooks up to my 300+ ignition box. To use the boost retard function it states that I need a 2 bar map sensor and harness. Is this true on the LT1's???? I've been looking at the 2 bar map sensors and they look the same as the stock lt1 map sensor. If I do need this 2 bar map do I simply switch it with the stock one? Will the computer get all messed up under boost? I'm hoping that someone on here is running this setup and can give me some insight.

Thanx.

Quick Reply: Anybody use Accel 375+ with boost retard???