Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Vortech polished v-9 supercharger kit with aftercooler (brand new!)

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004 | 10:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Vortech polished v-9 supercharger kit with aftercooler (brand new!)

Hi i can't seem to post this in the for sale section so i figured this would be the next best place. I have a brand new never installed complete vortech supercharger kit for sale. The kit is the polished 9lb version and is aftercooled. According to vortech this kit will up the output of a stock motor 150 or so hp. The kit is meant for a BONE STOCK engine so it's safe to run if you don't want to do any major engine work. The kit was bought for a 99' but can work with any 98-02 f-body(the only difference is a support bracket for the aftercooler in the 01-02's but should be cheap enough from vortech). I have a superchips tune for the kit but it is locked to my VIN; i can do 1 of 2 things: 1. put the tune on my car copy it to HPtuners and give you the file or 2. i could request superchips change the VIN to yours but retain the tune(you would have to give me full payment before i did this if superchips is willing). I can include a brand new boost gauge (2" autometer white faced) if you want. I also have a bunch of other things for sale that would compliment the blower nicely. If you want to buy the kit and some other things i will give you great package deal. Please do not low ball me. I want $4600 shipped for the kit and we can work out a deal if you want some of my other stuff too.

here's a link to a bunch of pics:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...disassembled99

Post, pm, or email me with questions

Greg
Old 12-30-2004 | 12:04 AM
11 Second Club

ebay...
Old 12-30-2004 | 01:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

been there done that. Nobody bid but i got about every low ball you could imagine i may put it up again but i'd like to sell it privately. I know i am not the post king but being that i am enlisted in the army should ease a lot of doubtful minds (i am hoping anyway).

Greg
Old 12-30-2004 | 06:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by disassembled
been there done that. Nobody bid but i got about every low ball you could imagine i may put it up again but i'd like to sell it privately. I know i am not the post king but being that i am enlisted in the army should ease a lot of doubtful minds (i am hoping anyway).

Greg
Email me I'm interested in a bunch of your items. Thanks.
Old 12-30-2004 | 12:39 PM
10 Second Club

You can probably move it for $4,000 shipped good luck.

On the flip side its definitely worth paying more for the Vortech, no problems whatsoever.
Old 12-30-2004 | 01:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Got Me SOM
You can probably move it for $4,000 shipped good luck.

On the flip side its definitely worth paying more for the Vortech, no problems whatsoever.

Do you wanna buy it? I bet everyone would envy you for having twin blowers.
Old 12-30-2004 | 01:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 2000TARiceKilla
Email me I'm interested in a bunch of your items. Thanks.

I replied to your PM

Quick Reply: Vortech polished v-9 supercharger kit with aftercooler (brand new!)