Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

air lid on d-1sc

Old 04-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default air lid on d-1sc

the air lid going into my maf sensor on my procharger system is cracked and i was wondering if anyone knew of a way to purchase that individual piece without the entire system
Old 04-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

Just call ProCharger tomorrow and order one.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:18 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Grasshopper
Just call ProCharger tomorrow and order one.
Why are you telling this guy to order directly from Procharger? The price will be up the roof.

Call Bob @ EPP he will get you the best price (cheaper than Procharger, since he is a dealer).
Old 09-26-2006, 12:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey EE, I have a alum one that you can have. Its sort of customized for my specific app, but its pretty other than two holes in each tab in front. You could glue a bolt end in one of the holes, or fill it up with a tig. Other than that its perfect. I will be out of town tomorrow, if you want it just say, and ill ship it to you for the shipping cost. You can pay me when you see it. I have a big piece of the tubing that goes to the maf also, I will cut a new piece for ya and send it as well. Let me know. Dan
Old 09-26-2006, 05:17 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
Why are you telling this guy to order directly from Procharger? The price will be up the roof.

Call Bob @ EPP he will get you the best price (cheaper than Procharger, since he is a dealer).
Thanks, I appreciate it! Bob
Old 09-26-2006, 05:19 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BOONE
Hey EE, I have a alum one that you can have. Its sort of customized for my specific app, but its pretty other than two holes in each tab in front. You could glue a bolt end in one of the holes, or fill it up with a tig. Other than that its perfect. I will be out of town tomorrow, if you want it just say, and ill ship it to you for the shipping cost. You can pay me when you see it. I have a big piece of the tubing that goes to the maf also, I will cut a new piece for ya and send it as well. Let me know. Dan
Sounds like a heck of a deal! Bob

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: air lid on d-1sc