Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

sorry for missed calls and emails, here's the story

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 11:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really don't blame you (John) for not answering EVERY SINGLE question. I mean seriously just looking at the first posts in this thread about 4/5 are questions. Good luck though and I will be looking your way for a kit in the future.
Old 05-12-2005, 02:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZULater01
So can we order a new kit now? I am ready to order just as soon as I hear a price that way I know how much I need to come up with.

I'm sitting down with GZM friday to discuss prices and then I'll post them up
Old 05-12-2005, 02:21 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by formula87350
I really don't blame you (John) for not answering EVERY SINGLE question. I mean seriously just looking at the first posts in this thread about 4/5 are questions. Good luck though and I will be looking your way for a kit in the future.

I really don't mind talking to people and answering all the questions. But when it cuts into fabrication time, something's got to give. I tried so hard to keep the prices down but the more into it we got, the less time we had to make the kits. I literally spent hours on the phone per day. Most were just questions about the kit which is fine, I'd rather make the kits than talk about them.

This way people can talk all they want about the kits. GZM are very knowledgable about turbos so they'd be able to set anyone up with a perfect kit. Along with that they offer tech help, installations, dyno, hell they can even send you a flash for HP tuners as a base tune. With us teamed up together, I honestly think we'll be very well known on this and all other LS1 boards
Old 05-12-2005, 02:28 AM
Restricted User

hell they can even send you a flash for HP tuners as a base tune. With us teamed up together, I honestly think we'll be very well known on this and all other LS1 boards

Now you got my attention....although its going to cost me, as in swapping out pistons in my brand new about to be delivered tomorrow shortblock for lower compression...Pics, and prices for me.
Old 05-12-2005, 03:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Best of luck to you guys at Phamspeed....it looks like you make a great product and I can't wait to see the numbers.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1,749 Likes on 1,306 Posts

what about those of us who already have their kit,can we order just the piping from the turbo to the FMIC and the piping off the turbo back to the cat back?
Old 05-12-2005, 09:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Slowhawk ordered my kit some time ago which I got but i still need the alternator bracket and I would like to get the intercooler squared away..can someone email or call slowhawk back sometime this year. Thanks
Old 05-12-2005, 04:01 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT1-7
I'm sitting down with GZM friday to discuss prices and then I'll post them up
Awesome! Can't wait.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:38 PM
TECH Resident

I am also ready to get the HOt parts as soon as you are ready to accept payment, i might be interested in putting a deposit if you want me to. We talked through email a couple of times, my name is louie, and email is bns96gt@yahoo.com. Whenever you have a chance whether it be tomorrow, the day after or some time next week, let me know if there is anythign we can do abou tgetting me in line for the hot parts.

Thanks
Louie Panayi
Old 05-13-2005, 12:15 AM
12 Second Club

Same, I would like to put a deposit down for the new kit when I can. Just email when I can and what the final price is whenever its figured out. Email is ZULater02@gmail.com
Old 05-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Staging Lane

Will GZM be a sponsor for ls1 tech? Is the phamspeed website going to be redone or closed down or integrated with GZM's website if they have one?

Quick Reply: sorry for missed calls and emails, here's the story