Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

How to get up with Phamspeed

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How to get up with Phamspeed

Guys, I've been calling for about a week now to talk about possibly placing an order. What is the best way to get up with phamspeed?
Old 06-02-2005, 11:01 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent them an email over a month ago and got no reply! It ticks me off because I'm really interested in buying the kit and I want some additional info...but they apparently have horrible customer service if any. It's possible that they are so incredibly busy with orders that it's taking awhile to get a hold of them. IMO, they have the best price for the product. Remember to upgrade fuel pump and injectors.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
I sent them an email over a month ago and got no reply! It ticks me off because I'm really interested in buying the kit and I want some additional info...but they apparently have horrible customer service if any. It's possible that they are so incredibly busy with orders that it's taking awhile to get a hold of them. IMO, they have the best price for the product. Remember to upgrade fuel pump and injectors.
I would imagine that they are just real busy. Oh well. They will get established if they make a good kit and then they will be able to deal with customer service.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:53 AM
NKAWTG...N

They have really good customer service IMO. You have to keep in mind they are moving into a new shop, they are probably a little busy. Not to mention their instant fame on this web site. Just send him a PM and I'm sure he will get back to you.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Launching!

Guys, I am moving into a new shop and house and city. The place I have does not currently have a computer so I haven't been online much. If you need to get a hold of me or anyone about the kits, please call Ground Zero Motorsports at 503-256-FAST. They will soon be LS1tech sponsers
Old 06-02-2005, 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LT1-7
Guys, I am moving into a new shop and house and city. The place I have does not currently have a computer so I haven't been online much. If you need to get a hold of me or anyone about the kits, please call Ground Zero Motorsports at 503-256-FAST. They will soon be LS1tech sponsers
I started another post for ya to man. I'll send the pics of my throttle body sometime this monday or so. Thanks for the help man.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by stoleit
They have really good customer service IMO. You have to keep in mind they are moving into a new shop, they are probably a little busy. Not to mention their instant fame on this web site. Just send him a PM and I'm sure he will get back to you.
I agree, everytime I sent a PM he answered within 1-1.5 days, and when I called to order the kit I got through the first time.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

You just have to keep trying, I call several times in a row before I get through. It sucks because I'm in Baghdad and have to use a phone card, a lot of number punching. Ask for Ralph, he's the man with the plan on the turbo kits.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DAPSUPRSLO
Guys, I've been calling for about a week now to talk about possibly placing an order. What is the best way to get up with phamspeed?
This is Jayson with Groundzero Motorsports. Phamspeed has been in the middle of a move and doesn't have a computer right now if the is any questions or orders that need to be place call me.

Jayson
Groundzero Motorsports
503-256-3278

This will be Phamspeeds new shop
Old 06-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Staging Lane

If there is any questions feel free to call Groundzero. We are taking all Questions

Quick Reply: How to get up with Phamspeed