Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Megasquirt for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 10:48 AM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Megasquirt for sale

Hey Guys,

My megasquirt is for sale -- On my daily driver, I had too many problems with the electronic throttle code in the PCM (voltage drop on the TPS1 sensor would freak out the PCM from time to time and the PCM would disable the throttle). I got it stable enough for track duty, but didn't want to spend more time getting in perfect for DD duty. What I have is the PCM controller that was checked over by DieselGeek and tested by the pro who built it, a DieselGeek wiring harness, the correct IAT and ECT sensors and GM weatherpack pigtails. The harness has the necessary tach resistors for the pull-up circuit, and I will include the filters I used to get the thing working with the ETC (if you have a throttle cable, the filter isn't necessary).

Everything is in perfect shape, and I'm very interested in seeing this unit go on to bigger and better things than hanging out in my shop... New, the MS, harness, sensors and pigtails totaled over $550. My sweat equity in figuring out the TPS filter and the pullup circuit are free . Make me a reasonable offer and I can ship it to you tomorrow.

Please IM with questions.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:55 PM
SSU Moderator

Why not just switch to a cable-TB? Just curious.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:56 PM
TECH Addict

Ill buy the wiring harness off of you, Id buy the whole thing, but I already have a deal pending with another board member and would prefer not to change what I have commited to.

Let me know a price and Ill paypal the cash for quick shipping
THanks
ed
firebird455@gmail.com
Old 06-20-2005, 05:58 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Do you need the ECT and IAT as well? I'm cool with not messing up the deal with KP -- I don't want to be competition for that deal at all.
Old 06-20-2005, 06:01 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its no big deal either way Ed, if you can make a better deal on the whole package its no big deal. I have been looking at it laying on the desk here and decided to get rid of it, if I put in a box in the garage I'll never see it again
Old 06-20-2005, 06:05 PM
TECH Addict

Yes Ill take the sensors as well, send me your price on the entire unit with wiring harness, and then everything without the headunit (so to speak)

Either way I am going to have to have hte flyback board installed so I can run the Low Z injectors, send me the prices and then I will get back to everyone.
Thanks
ed
firebird455@gmail.com

Quick Reply: Megasquirt for sale