Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

More Horsepower For Your Tow Vehicle (RADIX Supercharger)!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 07:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default More Horsepower For Your Tow Vehicle (RADIX Supercharger)!

Yes, this is a very impressive thing to see when you open the hood! What is even more impressive is what happens when you lay into the throttle! An additional 130hp is sent to the rear (or in some cases... all 4) tires to provide you with a very noticeable increase in performance. Another benefit is, by making the motor more efficient you might even be able to drive further before having to fill-up again. The Radix supercharger provides you with a considerable increase in “power under the curve” for greatly improved passing power and decreased 0-60 times. This is power that you will feel during regular day to day driving so you won't have to bring the RPMs up to much to feel this improvement.

Ease of installation and maintenance is designed into every Magna Charger bolt-on supercharger kit: maintenance is minimal due to integrated lubrication and self-adjusting belt drive system. Every kit is 100% complete, including easy-to-follow illustrated installation manual; no special tools or fabrication are required. Don't want to turn the wrenches yourself? No problem! We can bolt the kit on and send you out to enjoy!

What does it cost for 130hp? The kit with the silver stardust finish is $5149.99. If your looking for something that stands out a little more then the polished version is for you! That one is $5849.99.

If your looking for a little less horsepower and don't want to lighten your wallet as much the non-intercooled kit is available to provide you with about a 100hp increase. This comes with everything required for the install and will provide you with all of the quality of the intercooled version. The kit with the silver stardust finish is only $3799.99 and $4499.99 for the polished finish.

All kits are 50 state legal - C.A.R.B. E.O. # D-488-4 (1999- 2003), #D-488-5 (2004 only). They also come with a 3 year limited warranty. We are including free shipping along with a free boost gauge and pod for orders placed through October 31st!

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).
Old 10-05-2005, 09:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More HP for the tow vehicle.... Hey! I resent that...lol
Old 10-05-2005, 10:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

5100, owww. Why are they so expensive? I knwo they make great power but **** that seems outta control. Does it come with any sort of heat exchanger? Looks great.

John
Old 10-05-2005, 07:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Ok, tow vehicle for some, race truck for others It's interesting to see some people tow to the track, brake the "race car" and then start turning good ETs in their tow vehicle.

The kit is complete with everything required - supercharger, new intake with intercooler, heat exchanger, injectors, tuning ect... Magnuson really does their homework when they design these kits!
Old 10-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Teching In

Hi Tom, Chad Bayless here, I bought my procharger, headers, stall, and NX wet kit for the Z from you. Just wondering if the truck kit would physically bolt up to a trailblazer SS (I ordered mine last week). If so how much for the blower kit minus all the model specific tuning and fuel system upgrades? I'm basically looking for a tuner kit, I'm toying with the idea of dropping compression with large combustion chamber AFR heads and running 8-10 psi of boost. Also do you carry ls2 edit software?
Old 10-06-2005, 08:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Hi Charles, The Magnuson superchargers currently aren't available for the Trailblazer and they don't sell them as a tuner kit at this time (nice specs for the SS!). Can't speak for Magnuson but I have a feeling that there will be forced induction options for this one at some point. We'll be listing parts for this one soon.

Currently don't carry the LS1/LS2 Edit software. That is available directly from the manufacturer. Don't have their contact info but they are located in MA.

Quick Reply: More Horsepower For Your Tow Vehicle (RADIX Supercharger)!