Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Anyone have a ATI/Vortech Blower bracket I can use to copy for novi kit??

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 12:04 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have a ATI/Vortech Blower bracket I can use to copy for novi kit??

Im trying to produce a Novi 2000 blower kit for ls1 people that would be REALLY inexpensive.

Does anyone have a ATI/Vortech blower bracketry i can borrow to get an idea how it should mount etc and im going to weld/produce my own for a novi 2000. I will ship it back in same shape i got it in after about a week. thanks. I will pay shipping both ways.
Old 03-03-2003, 11:20 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,163 Likes on 756 Posts

Default Re: Anyone have a ATI/Vortech Blower bracket I can use to copy for novi kit??

You might need to do a little more research before you decide where to put the blower.

The Vortech setup sits on top of the motor and it's a standard rotation supercharger.

The ATI stuff sits low and it's a reverse rotation blower.

You might want to see if the Novi 2000 is even available in a reverse rotation configuration. Paxton is owned by Vortech also FWIW.

Novi 2000 is not a small blower but I'm not sure if for example if the Novi 2000 is bigger or smaller than say a Vortech YS trim.

I am going to run a YS trim on my car with a custom made bracket but the bracket design is proprietary to the manufacturer.