Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Incon twin turbo w/ direct port nitrous...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 06:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If I jet that direct port kit down any lower, I'd be worried about puddling and all the other little things. It's a big *** kit for such a small shot. Don't worry though, it's not going to get the gas until everything is perfect and tune is dead bang on. Plus, stock rearend... yeah, sure it will hold up. Rearends on the next budget list, but oldlady want swork done on the house so as soon as the car is up and running(2 weeks tops) I'll be working on the house for several months.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:08 PM
TECH Resident

Heres some new pictures. First is of my fuel pressure gauge. It's a dynotune gauge, just like the others, but it's mounted to the window in the top left corner. You can see it perfectly from the driver seat, but no where else. The other pic is of the fuse block I wired up for the gauges and everything else.
Attached Thumbnails Incon twin turbo w/ direct port nitrous...-fuelpressure.jpg   Incon twin turbo w/ direct port nitrous...-newfuseblock.jpg  
Old 03-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The regulator has to be boost referenced or as the boost increases the fuel enrichment will decrease and it'll go
Old 03-13-2006, 04:44 AM
TECH Resident

I appreciate the help... That's good ****. I'll look into getting one and keep you guys posted. I'm away from home now for work, but should be back in a week.
Old 03-26-2006, 10:01 PM
TECH Resident

updated pictures guys... It's basically all back together. I've had to fabricate all the brackets and stuff for this project, as I'm sure you can tell by the pics. Should be running by the end of the week though.
Attached Thumbnails Incon twin turbo w/ direct port nitrous...-driverside-intercoolerand-plumbing.jpg   Incon twin turbo w/ direct port nitrous...-new1.jpg   Incon twin turbo w/ direct port nitrous...-methinjectionpumpdriverside.jpg   Incon twin turbo w/ direct port nitrous...-buttpipe.jpg   Incon twin turbo w/ direct port nitrous...-newenginebay3.jpg  

Old 03-27-2006, 10:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lookin good man!
Old 03-28-2006, 08:44 PM
TECH Resident

just went to the speed shop today for the finishing work, I.E. Welding in my O2 sensor bungs, hooking up exhaust to turbos, etc. All the little **** I don't have time to finish. Numbers and the best video ever to follow...
Old 03-28-2006, 09:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you weld the BOV to the butt-pipe?
Old 03-28-2006, 10:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by anarchy99
If I jet that direct port kit down any lower, I'd be worried about puddling and all the other little things....
It's a direct port kit.....where is it going to puddle?

Good luck with that. Be careful or you'll have one big grenade.

With Candle Bandit running 9's on the incon kit I don't know why you would need Nitrous.

One more question: Why are you trying to be sneaky with some of your gauges? If anyone ever sees under the hood....I don't think "sleeper" would be relevant.

I'll have to drive up and see this Beast when you get it finished.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:50 PM
TECH Resident

I must have had a brain fart when I said puddling... I meant the atomization of all the nitrous. 2 huge nitrous silonoids for 100 horsepower. I'm not worried about sleeper gauges, I just didn't want the gauge pod on the driver side like everyone else has. The only reason why I have the direct port is because I got the entire stand alone kit, the direct port already plumbed and ready to go, all lines, the LS2 intake, Nasty Rails, and the FAST 90 TB for 1100 shipped. I needed the intake, rails, and TB... would have paid that much for just those... Figured, what the hell. Besides, noone else has anything like that, so why not. Hopefully someday my car will be able to touch cablebandits, but right now, I'd just be happy to get it all together and back on the road again. Also, on the guage thing, I'm going all Fast and Furious on you guys... I've got a stripped down laptop running HP tuners enhanced that I'll mount under the passenger seat in the rear and hook it in to the in-dash DVD player. I'll be able to tune from the drivers seat, anytime. Computert is already setup up so you hit a button and it boots up to HP tuners. Someone will call it rice, but it will still be cool, and I already had the old laptop and in-dash DVD player so why not right?! more to follow.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice setup man! I don't think that's rice at all.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:33 PM
TECH Resident

I'll keep you guys posted... Thanks, solobaric.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:18 PM
10 Second Club

looks good, you should have went with like a t67 turbo like the one speed inc offers, plus the direct port.

doesn't your standalone have its fuel pump and regulator in it?? my friends car does, he bought a kit from nasty nate i believe, its badass.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:42 PM
TECH Resident

Not sure how this one got dug up. I took the direct port off and went to a simple wet shot but haven't sprayed it yet. I'm happy with the 2 turbos I have. I might get the upgraded turbos later on, but for now, these break the tires loose just fine. The stand alone didn't come with a fuel pump or regulator, I just added a holley pump to it but having it was pointless when I could just turn the boost up anyways. Alot cleaner and simpler now and I'm much happier changing plugs than before.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hate to say it, but I'm thinking those GT25's are too small for spraying a 100 shot. You may be looking at backpressure problems if you're not careful.. I'd do more research, and start with a 50 shot.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats a killer set up man and the gauges thing is B-E-AUTIFUL..... i love that. cant wait to see that thing get even more rediculous
Old 02-03-2007, 10:26 PM
10 Second Club

you need to bring it too the track at Memphis the 17th we are having a small get together several members will be there.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:18 AM
TECH Resident

yeah, If I'm in town I'll show up. Probably won't run though until I get some dyno time for the last bit of tuning.... Oh, and the whole stock rearend with an M6 tranny. As for the 100 shot part, yeah, I've done all the research and would be starting at 50 and then working my way up from there. I just didn't update it since it got brought back from the dead. Heres the new pics though to show you the changes that have been made up top, and the GT25's will be sent to out to get bored out with the bigger cartridges later on, but just like everyone in this forum knows, it's a money thing for now and thats $1,800 in itself.
Attached Thumbnails Incon twin turbo w/ direct port nitrous...-new-setup.jpg  
Old 02-04-2007, 10:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

It's always a money issue with FI

It's a good thing you're doing the 50 shot though.. You can maybe spray a little more when you have a better flowing turbo, but I'm not exactly sure on how much. You're going to have to get someone else for that one. I'm guessing only like a 60-70 shot, maybe? Even though you upgrade them to 'cablebandit size' they're still not that big of turbos. It'll still be a crazy setup.

I'm definitely interested in knowing how much you're able to spray without backpressure, on both the GT25's and the upgraded units.

Quick Reply: Incon twin turbo w/ direct port nitrous...