TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bad *** Mike....... she is a BEASSSST

Kyle
Old 07-05-2006, 05:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Reckless
Sean....according to the rule book, not weighing-in after a pass results in DQ and is a more serious offense than a red light. You live and learn. Always weigh every pass. Your competitor may have won and come in under weight, or anything else, you never know.
Trust me it won't happen again. The thing is that car has been to all the races and the guy can drive. I never would have thought he red lit. We launched the car stood up and he was gone by the time I had a chance to look down track again. I just crept down the track and wanted to get back to the pits to check for damage. Had no clue that I won till my guys came back yelling at me.
I believe they would have given me the win but he seen that I didn't scale so he did. They know my car is way over weight for the class. Couple months back we had a bye and were the last car. Almost missed the round. The track guys asked if I would just break the beams and back up. So they could prep. So I did. Someone said something about weighing in and I asked the guy if I really needed to haul my tank down there. He radio'd the guy at the scales and he said no.
I lived and I learned. If anyone needs me after a pass I'll be sitting on the scales.

Thanks, Na$ty. When we lining em up?
Old 07-05-2006, 05:29 PM
TECH Resident

Thanks for the daily dose of motivation and soft ****, lol!
Old 07-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Teching In

I Get The Old Motor Right Buddie