Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 52172
Thanks Chris and Larry got the final package yesterday. Just let us know when you guys get to sell a kit and install it and do the ac then we can do our ac also.
y do i even have to tell u to put up pictures?
Old 11-28-2006, 08:40 PM
TECH Junkie

I will try, but our digital camera seems to have broke just the other day. I will see what I can do.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So whats the deal guys...
Old 12-01-2006, 03:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LSONE
So whats the deal guys...
what do u mean? we are all just waiting for our stuff, and then the millions of tech and installion questions will come
Old 12-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Staging Lane

Hey guys, we keep getting some nasty phone calls from people thinking that we are Hi-Flo now. People yelling at us with threats etc. We are not Hi-Flo and are doing the best we can with working with Bill and Marko. Honestly working with them is like pulling teeth. We are not making any money on this or being compensated for our time. We did this because I truly felt sorry for you guys and wanted to help. I figured that if at one point we do enter the LS1 market, this would be a good way to get our foot in the door by showing our great customer service. I hope that all of you understand and we will continue to get you the parts owed to you.

Larry
SP
Old 12-01-2006, 04:54 PM
TECH Junkie

I got mine and am very very appreciative Larry. Sorry you are getting nasty phone calls. Whoever is making them why don't you pull your head out of your ***! Sp is going way out of their way to help us and they should only be getting praise.

Last edited by 52172; 12-02-2006 at 08:14 AM.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:21 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Who's still waiting on stuff? Larry did that guy reach you who did not have any parts of his kit? He posts as 68maro.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I havent really heard anything, I emailed them like they asked and PMed them a question reguarding my turbo options, but havent got a reply.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Who's still waiting on stuff? Larry did that guy reach you who did not have any parts of his kit? He posts as 68maro.
John, 68maro I believe contacted us, well his Fiance called and was screaming at me, and got another call today from another of his family members. I just want to be VERY clear, we are in NO WAY hi-flo, nor linked to them in anyway. We have only spoken to Marko on 2 occasions, one to get the products he had available and 2 to get a list of people waiting. While we got a bunch of parts and have mailed out to 4 individuals, there are missing people on that list they provided, along with missing parts, etc.. We have tried to contact hi-flo to get remaining missing pieces, money, etc.. but have hit a brick wall. I have some parts. I have sent out the parts to the individuals that have contact me and Larry.

Zach, I tried to pm you back, however your inbox was full. I don't recall seeing an email from you, but please do contact me at chris@spracingonline.com so we can figure out what's left on your list. I have to remember what I responded with from the pm as it didn't go through to you and it was a couple of days ago.

As for 68maro, I don't see his name on any list that we obtained, so I'm not entirly sure what I can do.

After these calls, I'm struggling with why we took this on. I understand the frustration, and that is why Larry and I had made an effort to step up to help. Larry and I have hours into this, sorting, calling, emails, etc.. with no monetary gain, however, it wasn't to see a return, it was to help. So please realize we are doing whatever we can to help.

If anyone does have questions, email me or call me at the shop 630-893-5002

Thanks,
Chris
Old 12-01-2006, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chris@SP
John, 68maro I believe contacted us, well his Fiance called and was screaming at me, and got another call today from another of his family members. I just want to be VERY clear, we are in NO WAY hi-flo, nor linked to them in anyway. We have only spoken to Marko on 2 occasions, one to get the products he had available and 2 to get a list of people waiting. While we got a bunch of parts and have mailed out to 4 individuals, there are missing people on that list they provided, along with missing parts, etc.. We have tried to contact hi-flo to get remaining missing pieces, money, etc.. but have hit a brick wall. I have some parts. I have sent out the parts to the individuals that have contact me and Larry.

Zach, I tried to pm you back, however your inbox was full. I don't recall seeing an email from you, but please do contact me at chris@spracingonline.com so we can figure out what's left on your list. I have to remember what I responded with from the pm as it didn't go through to you and it was a couple of days ago.

As for 68maro, I don't see his name on any list that we obtained, so I'm not entirly sure what I can do.

After these calls, I'm struggling with why we took this on. I understand the frustration, and that is why Larry and I had made an effort to step up to help. Larry and I have hours into this, sorting, calling, emails, etc.. with no monetary gain, however, it wasn't to see a return, it was to help. So please realize we are doing whatever we can to help.

If anyone does have questions, email me or call me at the shop 630-893-5002

Thanks,
Chris

I figured I would be the first to say that this is a damn nice thing your doing for those who ordered one of these kits.

I feel really fortunate that they sent my twin kit back to me before it got sold or whatever. I have to thank John, Tony, and the whole LS1tech community for that. It goes to show that this website is more than that, its a community of car guys, and the best information resource there is in the LS1 world.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oh I respect you guys 100% for what you're doing, no bashing here I'll resend that email, and I cleared some PMs.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have recieved the rest of my parts from SP and appreciate the work.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is there any reason not to give SP a honorary Sponser admission. I, and im sure everyone else, is extremely grateful for what they are doin for the community. I hope they get on the bandwagon soon!!

John
Old 12-11-2006, 03:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good news! I got most of my stuff today! I didnt have tome to go through everything yet, but from the quick glance at everything as i took it all out of the box had me pretty impressed. From what I could tell, the only things I'm missing where my turbo and some vacuum lines, if we're even getting those I'm pretty excited. What are you guys waiting for? perhaps we're all missing the same stuff.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:49 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Good to hear, looks like maybe only 68maro is the only guy from the names I gave Larry @ SP who is not whole at this time.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:12 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

I am taking this thread down as a sticky.

ADMIN
Old 12-21-2006, 11:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn, now i only have one sticky

Quick Reply: Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)