Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Calling all of you HIGH HP guys

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 08:45 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Charlie, Carl is weird that way. I have gotten that response from him and went with a rock-on 4l60e instead. When i called Carl to get his t-brake for the 4l80e (600bux) he acted like i was spending 10000 dollars with him...strange indeed
Old 08-11-2006, 09:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by charlie c5
I didn't think about what I was asking when I posted this thread. I called Lingenfelter yesterday, "Tim" the tech there at Lingenfelter that I have bought all of my motors and performance parts in the past for my other Vettes. told me that Rossler builds all of their trannys. I called Carl at Rossler, but to my surprise, he spoke to me like I was some young punk kid waisting his time. I didn't mention to him that I have spent more then 50k with Lingenfelter, and more then 33k on the current project I working on now. Man, customer service can kill ya.....!!!!
Carl does have a personality that takes some getting used to. But he gets 100's of calls per day from people who spend many 1000's of dollars on there motors but don't want to spend anything on a trans. Not saying this is you. But that has got to be frustrating and wear on a person. Tranny guys don't really get the respect like engine builders do. But without them those high dollar motors would just be sitting there. He is one of the best tranny guys in the country. I have talked to him many times about becoming a sponsor on here but his reputation is keeping him busy enough. If you can look past his personality you will get one of the best built trannies you can buy.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hmmm... I talked to him day before yesterday and i he wasnt like that to me.... but i gues its since i have bought things from him before.

Kyle
Old 08-12-2006, 06:38 AM
11 Second Club

Rossler it is. I'll let you guys know how the project comes out. "1000 rwhp Daily Driver on Pump Gas."

Quick Reply: Calling all of you HIGH HP guys