Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Are there still any issues with the Procharger SC units?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 10:01 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
Vortech is a nice product.I just don't see switching all the brackets ect when he can just upgrade his head unit to a D1 for $1k or so.
I totally agree with that. I mean if I didnt sell my old G trim for a decent price there was no dam way I was going to pay the RMCR upgrade price to a T trim.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:45 AM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The bracket is only like $500 to switch to a Vortech-I can probably recoupe alot of that by selling my bracket. BUT it seems to make more power you just have to keep steping up the blower with the Vortech. I think Andy only made a hair of 700 rwhp with a T-trim and AFR heads-but with a D1SC he could of made over 800. Then the next step would be a JT trim or a YSI but it seems the bigger you go the more you sacrifice down low-that doesn't seem to be an issue with the D1SC. How long does it take to go from a P1SC to a D1SC? I think it's like 2 weeks or something maybe more isn't it? Also how much is it upgrade or buy new head unit outright?
Old 08-30-2006, 05:35 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by Vortech
The bracket is only like $500 to switch to a Vortech-I can probably recoupe alot of that by selling my bracket. BUT it seems to make more power you just have to keep steping up the blower with the Vortech. I think Andy only made a hair of 700 rwhp with a T-trim and AFR heads-but with a D1SC he could of made over 800. Then the next step would be a JT trim or a YSI but it seems the bigger you go the more you sacrifice down low-that doesn't seem to be an issue with the D1SC. How long does it take to go from a P1SC to a D1SC? I think it's like 2 weeks or something maybe more isn't it? Also how much is it upgrade or buy new head unit outright?
It is approx $1,200.00 to upgrade the P-1SC into a D-1SC, and you need to allow for three weeks or so.
Give me a call for a super low price on a new D-1SC head unit at 260 244-4808. Bob

Quick Reply: Are there still any issues with the Procharger SC units?