Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Best true bolt-on FI Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006 | 06:02 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gold Phoenix
I made that comment because in a couple issues of GMHTP they did a Procharger install with an 8-rib pulley and 4.5" intercoolers. They had to cut some of the ducts right under the forward turn signal lights.
We've never had to cut anything under there for the 4.5" intercoolers. Bob
Old 10-15-2006 | 06:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gold Phoenix
Why is it everytime I ask a specific question or opinionon this forum, I get talked to like I am a frickin' newbie. If you look at my sig, this is not my first rodeo. If you knew my setup before, I was running 11.6s and dynoing 464whp on a stock motor with 150 shot of nitrous. I just got sick of the bottle running out. You are also assuming that I am going to use this setup for drags which I didn't state what I was going to use it for. I know that other components need to be installed to car to support the goals I want. I even stated that in the first part of this thread. I am aircraft technician by trader and a gearhead by hobby. I don't need everything Mister Know-It-All come to these threads and "honor" me by giving their bountiful knowledge. I have done my homework and research on everything I need to do. I just wanted to hear from the guys that have done the installs on these kit and have their opinions.

I am sorry for the harsh response, but I am tired of being talked to like I am a dumbass, idiot, newbie, or punk kid (I am 29 BTW.)
You asked for advice and got it; then got upset at the amount you got or tone in which it was posted. That sounds like a punk attitude to me. I don't think anything that was posted was talking down to you in any way. From what I've seen on these forums, everyone is very helpful and shares knowledge and experience because they enjoy this as a hobby as well as a business in some cases. I don't have to be nice like Bob because I'm not selling anything (BTW EPP is a very good source of information and for all FI needs from what I've seen). Dude, you are a FI newb. Admit it. Now get some FI on your ride and burn some rubber...
Old 10-15-2006 | 07:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by enginjoe
You asked for advice and got it; then got upset at the amount you got or tone in which it was posted. That sounds like a punk attitude to me. I don't think anything that was posted was talking down to you in any way. From what I've seen on these forums, everyone is very helpful and shares knowledge and experience because they enjoy this as a hobby as well as a business in some cases. I don't have to be nice like Bob because I'm not selling anything (BTW EPP is a very good source of information and for all FI needs from what I've seen). Dude, you are a FI newb. Admit it. Now get some FI on your ride and burn some rubber...
+1 on that. People are just being freindly and trying to make sure they cover everything, Cause if they didnt you would probably be the type to blame the site for people giving bad info.
Procharger would be the way to go, hopfully the info isnt demeanig to you. Good luck.
Old 10-15-2006 | 07:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Think everything was covered in this one...and now its time to shut er down before anymore feelings are hurt.

Quick Reply: Best true bolt-on FI Kit?