Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Magnacharged F-body track results

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006 | 05:39 PM
TECH Addict

Whats up there ah... slow-dragon?!! (aka tiny!!) Haven't been up to the house in a while. Anyways, i have seen this chris' firehawk go and it goes hard.

I think he has put more time into tuning then gettng into shape! LOL

laterZ, yo chris, i'll give ya a ring!!

Angel
Old 10-24-2006 | 03:04 AM
TECH Addict

Talking

Originally Posted by obZidian
Whats up there ah... slow-dragon?!! (aka tiny!!) Haven't been up to the house in a while. Anyways, i have seen this chris' firehawk go and it goes hard.

I think he has put more time into tuning then gettng into shape! LOL

laterZ, yo chris, i'll give ya a ring!!

Angel

I know who you are foo!!!

I'd recognize that Slowmaro of yours anywhere

Do you plan on getting your car back before the next time Haley's Comet passes over Earth?

I know you're scared to get butt-raped by the Firehawk on video
By the time you cross the finish line after I WIN you'll be collectin' social security and getting the Denny's Senior Breakfast Special

Don't be hatin' on the tuning skills . . . I SWEAR . . . when I tune your car I'll do my "best" job

Next time I see you I'm gonna whip yo monkey a$$ And I'm gonna get you in the Dojo and the Gym to HOPEFULLY work that 9 months of pregnancy off your waist Jabba-the-Gut

Dude, you gotta come up for a ride . . . I added a few grand in suspension parts . . . Wait 'til you drive it NOW

I'll give you a call Wednesday Bro!

Old 10-25-2006 | 08:57 AM
Teching In

Ed, This is just what I have been looking for on my almost stock '99 SS ! What is the ballpark price gonna be and when will they be available ?

Rick
Old 10-25-2006 | 02:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have the same maggie on my C5. Like mentioned earlier, the maggie is not the tool to use if you want the ultimate 1/4 machine. However, the instant torque is great for playing in the street.
Old 10-25-2006 | 09:32 PM
TECH Regular

Not bad for a first timer down the track Ed . To bad the crappy weather is heading are way fast. Hope to see a 11 slip before the white stuff hits the ground. Keep up the great work !!
Old 10-25-2006 | 09:44 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by LINGENFELTER SS
Not bad for a first timer down the track Ed . To bad the crappy weather is heading are way fast. Hope to see a 11 slip before the white stuff hits the ground. Keep up the great work !!

Thanks David! I got one tonight just in time since it's supposed to rain tomorrow!

Check my other thread for the complete breakdown.

Rick, this setup would make your '99 feel like a lear jet around town! Retail price on the kit is $6495.00, but the first batch of 10 will sell for $6195.00
Those first 10 kits will be in stock in 3-4 weeks. I am starting a thread in the sale section for people to get their name on a list for the first 10. No deposit required, just commitment that you want one, and can buy it when the kits are ready.

Thanks,
Ed
Old 10-26-2006 | 06:55 PM
Launching!

Good stuff Ed!! I'm starting to re-think this 11:1 403 shortblock sitting around here. Maybe swap out those JE's for something with a little less compression . Have any pics of that thing in there, Ed?

Brent
Old 10-26-2006 | 10:18 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by LPE SS
Good stuff Ed!! I'm starting to re-think this 11:1 403 shortblock sitting around here. Maybe swap out those JE's for something with a little less compression . Have any pics of that thing in there, Ed?

Brent

Hi Brent,

Here's a link to a thread with some pics. Keep checking the website in my sig, it's getting real close.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/582864-those-interested-magnuson-kits-f-body-step-inside.html

Ed