Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Who all ordered an OFI kit!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Joel thats all we needed. I am assure alot of us are alot happier now I am just waiting. I want to get some nice logging and stuff on the kit on my drive to go to P-cola and wax turbogoat
Old 11-29-2006, 08:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Theres my tracking number .Thanks Joel. I know your working hard.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
Thanks Joel thats all we needed. I am assure alot of us are alot happier now I am just waiting. I want to get some nice logging and stuff on the kit on my drive to go to P-cola and wax turbogoat
^^my ***

yeah I agree, thanks Joel.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:00 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

hey, question about the kit. I see some fans there... what kind are they? size, pusher/puller? For the f-body kits or GTO? Thanks!

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 11-29-2006, 09:35 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by white2001ta
Theres my tracking number .Thanks Joel. I know your working hard.
Mine too!!!!! Thanks Joel
Old 11-29-2006, 10:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by tt427ls1
Wow...people really need to calm down. What this you say that you heard something? I know that you are all waiting for a kit. I can say that Im working around the clock, but that doesnt matter to some at all. Some people act like this is a huge operation I have going on here. Its just one person that is trying to make a living. Still havent even profited yet. I have only been open for 4 months.....give me a chance to get this stuff rolling. Im still learning how to run this and build the kits better and faster everyday.
Joel, I hope you are not talking about me because of my post above. As I have stated many times I think you're a cool guy and will come through and you are currently in that learning curve for a new business. Thus far I think you have handled yourself very professionally and have always written in a good manner which would indicate that your are serious about this and not some **** bag that will run off with our money. However I think a standard needs to be set due to the mishaps we have all been through here with several members being screwed/losing a lot of money.

I like your product a lot and I like the way you handle yourself. I have even PMed several members here that ordered your kit to find out what they paid with their turbo choice and options in order to save you time in responding to a PM of mine requesting a quote on a certain combo because I know I won't be making any purchases for some time. Basically I don't want to waste your time until it is worth your time
Old 11-29-2006, 10:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=tt427ls1]Wow...people really need to calm down. What this you say that you heard something? I know that you are all waiting for a kit. I can say that Im working around the clock, but that doesnt matter to some at all. Some people act like this is a huge operation I have going on here. Its just one person that is trying to make a living. Still havent even profited yet. I have only been open for 4 months.....give me a chance to get this stuff rolling. Im still learning how to run this and build the kits better and faster everyday.

I understand its tough with people starting to quetion certain things but when i get Pmed by other members saying that have heard things i start to get a little worried especially when my car is 400 miles away. Either way You can PM me back if you check again tonight or whatever i still need a final bill emailed so i can make a payment when i come to pickup(saturday). please let me know on the pickup i have to come this weekend i have no choice im hoping it will be ready to drive
Old 11-29-2006, 10:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Are installation instructions included with these kits?
Old 11-30-2006, 06:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Glad everything is cleared up! I have not been waiting that long 4th week as of yesterday. As I stated before I call Joel once a week to get a update. I am glad OFI will be put on the map because Joel you have a chance to make alot of money because of your talent just do not let it go to waste.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:49 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 2002 Trans Am
Joel, I hope you are not talking about me because of my post above. As I have stated many times I think you're a cool guy and will come through and you are currently in that learning curve for a new business. Thus far I think you have handled yourself very professionally and have always written in a good manner which would indicate that your are serious about this and not some **** bag that will run off with our money. However I think a standard needs to be set due to the mishaps we have all been through here with several members being screwed/losing a lot of money.

I like your product a lot and I like the way you handle yourself. I have even PMed several members here that ordered your kit to find out what they paid with their turbo choice and options in order to save you time in responding to a PM of mine requesting a quote on a certain combo because I know I won't be making any purchases for some time. Basically I don't want to waste your time until it is worth your time
Morning web check...before I go into the shop.

No...that wasent towards you. It was just to people in genral. I know I have talked to you a several occasions and I hope in the future you do buy something from me. No hate agianst anybody

Thanks all you guys for understanding. I have my head up high and feel pretty good today. What a learning experince ls1tech can be.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Joel, keep up the good work. alot of people dont know what goes into building a kit from scratch... especially a one man job. Your work is top quality.

Jon
Old 11-30-2006, 09:38 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,179 Likes on 765 Posts

Not a comment specifically for Joel, but I manage a 1.5 million consulting pipeline of about 15 projects, and if I had a turbo company, and had someone's car at my shop, I would send them an update email every friday in the afternoon.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:54 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by tt427ls1
What a learning experince ls1tech can be.
Advanced Business Management 401 will be held tonight at 8pm
Old 12-01-2006, 05:48 PM
ggk
Launching!

are you located by south park mall?
i know you arnt right there but in general

too bad i cant weld that well or i could help.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

you have PM joel
Old 12-01-2006, 09:05 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,179 Likes on 765 Posts

How do you like your car Kane, did you pick it up this week?
Old 12-02-2006, 03:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nope its being delivered next sunday i got snowed in anyhow
Old 12-02-2006, 05:05 PM
9 Second Club

We'll I recieved a large portion of my kit today. I asked Joel to go ahead and ship the partial kit since I just finished up my battery relocation and fuel system. I received my headers, wastegate, blowoff valve, fans, intercooler, reservoir tank, pump, and some of the cold side plumbing. I am very impressed with the headers. Good job Joel. I plan to start the install tomorrow. Attached are a few pics. All I can say for those who have order kits, stay patient. You'll be very happy once you have parts in hand.
Attached Thumbnails Who all ordered an OFI kit!!!!-ofi-kit-small.jpg   Who all ordered an OFI kit!!!!-headers.jpg  
Old 12-02-2006, 05:11 PM
12 Second Club

ozws6, Pics looks really good ! I bet you can't wait to start installing the goodies Can you post some pics of the radiator and the Air to Water in more detail ? I'm getting ready to order my kit this week.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:39 PM
9 Second Club

Here are a few more pics of the intercooler heat exchanger, radiator, and coolant tank.
Attached Thumbnails Who all ordered an OFI kit!!!!-intercooler-1.jpg   Who all ordered an OFI kit!!!!-intercooler-2.jpg   Who all ordered an OFI kit!!!!-intercooler-3.jpg  

Quick Reply: Who all ordered an OFI kit!!!!