Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

So who makes complete turbo systems for LS1 F-body cars?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 06:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Speed Inc makes a nice tt kit for keeping the ac or going all out race

I like the TTi kit too.

OFI is making a nice kit that I am awaiting to see results on.

I'd like to know more bout this HP Turbo kit you are offering Zach.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:18 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

P.T.S makes a kit as well. Will handle 850-900rwhp and keeps A/C, power steering.....etc.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:33 PM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

with what ive seen on the gto and c6 aps kits i cant wait to see what the fbody kit will look and perform like. this speed inc kit is really nice but not exactly what i want. (like i have the $$ for it anyways )
Old 12-19-2006, 10:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DrTurbo
P.T.S makes a kit as well. Will handle 850-900rwhp and keeps A/C, power steering.....etc.
good luck ordering anything from them tho... Customer service is horrible and its been over a year since I ordered my kit and I am still waiting for them to send me the correct turbo or even reply to an e-mail or telephone call about the situation. There are good kits out there you just have to research the companies and it's still a chance then. Way too easy to get burned on turbo kits nowadays.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Dalton from PTS has been great to me. Without him, I would not have been able to finish my car.

There is confidence enough in the PTS kit to have it being sold by one of our own sponsors, Forced Inductions, depsite the advertising fee controversy that lead PTS on the path off this board, viz. if Forced Inductions is selling it, they must know that they can deliver it, in light of the scrutiny that falls on it. Moreover, Forced Inductions has a good reputation here.

I hope you can have your issue resolve with all parties satisfied.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:51 PM
On The Tree

Those all sound good. Now its a matter of who i can get in NJ to install and tune it correctly whoever i buy from. Cartek pushed the sts rear mount, but thats because they weren't familiar with other turbo systems made for the LS1 engine camaros, so i think. I am hoping that if i bring their attention to the ones you guys mentioned, they wouldn't have a problem buying from those companies mentioned and shouldn't have any problems installing the whole system. Besides cartek, i only know of eastcoastsupercharging in NJ who i never have been to yet.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Dalton from PTS has been great to me. Without him, I would not have been able to finish my car.

There is confidence enough in the PTS kit to have it being sold by one of our own sponsors, Forced Inductions, depsite the advertising fee controversy that lead PTS on the path off this board, viz. if Forced Inductions is selling it, they must know that they can deliver it, in light of the scrutiny that falls on it. Moreover, Forced Inductions has a good reputation here.

I hope you can have your issue resolve with all parties satisfied.
True, I finally got a reply today about the ordeal and it isn't completely PTS's fault. The company that built my turbo put the wrong combo together. But anyways not to get off subject, Quality of the kit is second to none and any other small issues I have had with the kit have been readily dealt with between Dalton and the company that installed my kit. I am just getting tired of waiting for everything to come together, it's been a loooooong wait.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:03 AM
TECH Junkie

BTW, just a warning... EPP has been candid about the quality of product and customer service that HP Performance offers... Their Vette kit "e-documentary" can be looked up on their site for the HP Vette they built...

Now, there is ONE MORE sponsor here that is having trouble with their *clears throat* Vette kit *feigned, surprised look*... I have no right to say who, though. Just do ALOT of research for this stuff and cross your fingers.

Ah... The turbo industry.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:40 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who? lets not play games and say who...a lot of money and time is at stake here.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Revxtreme... What kind of problems? Parts that never arrive, incomplete system, nobody there picks up the phone, etc.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:12 AM
9 Second Club

he could buy my incon kit in the for sale section...price just lowered before i decide to put it back on.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:55 AM
TECH Junkie

I don't think your turbo system would fit a Corvette.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:12 PM
9 Second Club

you're right!!!! I'd get the APS turbo setup if i had a vette.

Quick Reply: So who makes complete turbo systems for LS1 F-body cars?