Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Anyone using a 2:1 Boost FPR?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007 | 01:18 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Fire67
Didnt think of open loop... But my point was that altering FP for idle quality shouldnt be done, rather the pcm should be able to handle it with proper tuning.

kp-
You wouldnt happen to have a copy/screen capture/anything of what your injector offsets looked like with the 75's would you? A .bin would be nice, but I most likely wouldnt be able to open it as I use LT1edit.
I agree, problem is bigger injectors just wont work well at very small pulsewidths. Dropping the fuel pressure a bunch isnt a solution either. Staged injectors is the way to go but a little pricey for most

I use a bigstuff3 and its just a single line for the offsets, not like the stock PCMs use. I have what I used for the low-z injectors on the stock PCM with a converter box somewhere if thats what you are looking for.
Old 01-25-2007 | 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kp
...I have what I used for the low-z injectors on the stock PCM with a converter box somewhere if thats what you are looking for.
If they were the 75's thats exactly what I was looking for... Sorry for the late reply, I just now found the thread again. Should've subscribed
Old 01-25-2007 | 02:58 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Fire67
If they were the 75's thats exactly what I was looking for... Sorry for the late reply, I just now found the thread again. Should've subscribed
This is what I used, no guarantee it wont blow your car up if the alternator belt comes off
Old 01-25-2007 | 08:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

FYI my base FP is 32 psi with 96# injectors and a stock PCM..... Im 14.7:1 at idle and cruise..... 1:1 rise in FP with my Reg,

Works awsome for me.....

Kyle
Old 01-26-2007 | 09:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kp
This is what I used, no guarantee it wont blow your car up if the alternator belt comes off
I'll be careful about the altenator belt Thanks, at the least its gonna help me get my idle fueling in line untill I get it on the dyno. Its pig rich right now...
Once its on the dyno, it'll be outta my hands and up to the tuner to get it right.

Thanks KP, that's probably gonna save me lots of hassle.

Quick Reply: Anyone using a 2:1 Boost FPR?