Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

APS C6 intercooled twin turbo tuner system - $6995 inc door to door freight

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 07:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by peter@aps
I'd expect around 550 whp at approx 7.5 PSI as long as you have a fuel system to support that power level, thorough engine tuning and a stronger set of valve springs, comp cams 918 springs would be recommended.

Peter
Sounds good...really looking forward to the kit. Love the idea of cast iron manifolds. I'm thinking i'll start out with the basics (fuel, upgraded valve springs, and a kit) if and when I get bored of that, i'll bump it up to a forged motor and some AFR heads and get crankin.

Anyway, i'm done hijacking this thread back on topic.

I did watch the C6 video, that was pretty fun to watch. The test driving was amusing when the driver punched it going ~80mph and you can hear the tires screaming
Old 02-05-2007, 08:02 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 2002 Trans Am
Sounds good...really looking forward to the kit. Love the idea of cast iron manifolds. I'm thinking i'll start out with the basics (fuel, upgraded valve springs, and a kit) if and when I get bored of that, i'll bump it up to a forged motor and some AFR heads and get crankin.

Anyway, i'm done hijacking this thread back on topic.

I did watch the C6 video, that was pretty fun to watch. The test driving was amusing when the driver punched it going ~80mph and you can hear the tires screaming
Yeah...........lol................stop hijacking my C6 thread with all of this F Body TT talk..

Peter
Old 02-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by peter@aps
Yeah...........lol................stop hijacking my C6 thread with all of this F Body TT talk..

Peter
Hey peter, I'm just going to make a small change to your above statement:

Yeah...........lol................stop hijacking my C6 thread with all of this F**** TT talk..