Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Possible O.F.I. Turbo setup?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 01:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cablebandit
i deleted the thread because it turned into a flamefest. I wanted to express some aggravation on the wait for my hot parts and also see some results from folks who HAD received their kit, I should recieve my hot parts around wed-3/28 and will post what i see good or bad as well as results for fitment, performance, etc.

Great, it will be good to hear how everything turns out. By the way how long have you been waiting?
Old 03-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Country Boy
If you want a turbo kit, get the TTi race kit, but you lose the a/c and have the DP below the K member. That is the ONLY "kit" I would buy so far. APS is a nice kit but a bit out on production.

Actually, TTi's new race kit keeps it all above the k member. The old TTi race kit one 2.5" pipe from the passengers side header ran below the K-member but the Down pipe ran above.

Ryan K.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:45 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lafngas
Great, it will be good to hear how everything turns out. By the way how long have you been waiting?

since Jan 10th
Old 03-21-2007, 01:57 PM
TECH Addict

if your concerned with FI and wait-time is an issue, i would recommend to move to nitrous. You will wait regardless. For the long-time sources like TTI, you would have less down time than from a recent vendor.

I like OFI because i needed to keep my A/C and have enough turbo to keep my 410ci happy. Patience isn't really my thing for stuff that i already paid for, however, its something that had to learn. I'm not the only one ordering and it the materials, parts needed to be sourced by an outside vendor usually tardy any build.

with that, i would call OFI and talk to joel, or pm him, he needs time to get my stuff packed and shipped!!!! Also, there are othver vendors so search around and make an educated/gut decision.

laterZ!
Old 03-21-2007, 03:42 PM
TECH Junkie

I've been down since September... Was back up in December for a dyno pull, then was back down!!!

My issues however are engine-related... I did have to wait a long time for my old MP T-70 turbo... It was a bitch. I hope to be back up soon... Gonna push it hard on 93+Methanol.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan K
Actually, TTi's new race kit keeps it all above the k member. The old TTi race kit one 2.5" pipe from the passengers side header ran below the K-member but the Down pipe ran above.

Ryan K.
Cool. Didnt know that. Thanks for the corection.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:26 PM
TECH Addict

hey, whats up bboy? That car almost ready for another dyno run. Give me call, i'll get it on camera.

-Angel
Old 03-22-2007, 07:59 AM
TECH Junkie

You sure??? Remember, this shop's in Tampa! The dyno cannot happen too soon... This FI stuff takes a LONG time don't it?
Old 03-22-2007, 11:25 AM
TECH Addict

extreme?

Quick Reply: Possible O.F.I. Turbo setup?????