Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Going FI, basic necessities?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Then in my opinion you dont need to speed 1500 on a fuel system. A good fuel pump and injectors will get you there no problem. That should be plenty enough to supply the 8-9 lbs of boost. Like I mentioned earlier I will have 510-520 hp on 42 lb injectors and 255 pump on 6lbs. Up to you though bro. You might also consider alcohol injection with your turbo setup. Kits are relatively cheap and benifits greatly outweigh the negatives, if there is really any at all besides having to refill the methanol. If you are curious about alky I have a setup on my SS you are more than welcome to check out.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Then in my opinion you dont need to speed 1500 on a fuel system or whatever that system costs. A good fuel pump and injectors will get you there no problem. That should be plenty enough to supply the 8-9 lbs of boost. Like I mentioned earlier I will have 510-520 hp on 42 lb injectors and 255 pump on 6lbs. Up to you though bro. You might also consider alcohol injection with your turbo setup. Kits are relatively cheap and benifits greatly outweigh the negatives, if there is really any at all besides having to refill the methanol. If you are curious about alky I have a setup on my SS you are more than welcome to check out.