Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attn OFI: Are you shipping my kit this week?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 02:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NVR_ENUF
This would be a good chance to prove that statement isnt just an advertising gimmick.

Sounds like a great idea though! I think people will actuall hope it DOES go over the quoted date.
heh perhaps!
Old 05-26-2007, 03:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I guess at this point it not about money back, i just want the kit you know? i aggreed to pay the full amount up front i just want the WHOLE KIT by no later than the end of next and all will be good.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:23 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FastPacedGTO
so you gonna give this poor gentleman 1k back too?
Poor gentleman, well, I have been waiting for more than he is and you don't see me or him for money back. You must be friends with insaneGTO guy.....
Old 05-26-2007, 05:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by obZidian
Poor gentleman, well, I have been waiting for more than he is and you don't see me or him for money back. You must be friends with insaneGTO guy.....
nope, I hate the fooking bast4rd (badls1) but I hate to see someone boned over a large amount of money. Then basically you have all these people including the original poster standing around him. he says "if this happens to you, I'll refund $1000". then bad goes "wow thats cool". then turbo dude says "no I meant them, they haven't paid yet. I already got your money spent"

thats the way I see it. The money this guy spent on his turbo kit is twice I have in all the mods in my GTO alltogether.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:03 AM
9 Second Club

I know another guy on here who is being quite in hopes that he will get his stuff this week.... but he is being screwed over by the false promises and BS wait too. I think when (I say when not if) this all comes unglued... its going to be another case of poor management of funds (Anyone remember FFHP?)
Old 05-27-2007, 06:32 PM
TECH Addict

no one is getting boned, sorta speak. He paid for a kit up front, like i did, and is waiting for a CUSTOM turbo kit built by ONE guy. Agree'd that a more realistic time frame should be set by ALL those involved with all the sponsors on here... For example, i have heard of people waiting months for a set of headers.

My point in all of this is that, I have been waiting for my complete at longer than he is. Also, with anything in this market, you SHOULD expect a delay. There are to many middle men in this for there not to be a delay some how. Thus, with a custom turbo kit, you better be ready to pay up and wait, cause the game ain't changing for you...

So what he has more in his turbo kit than your goat has in mods, thats besides the case, my problem with this, and i apologize if i am being stereotypical or anything, but that insane GTO guy really pisses me off, he's a the embodiement of a mojon!!
Old 05-27-2007, 10:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tt427ls1
Also for future customers....if I go past the time that I quote you. I will take 1000.00 off the kit.

If people were talking like this a year ago id have a turbo instead of a procharger right now!

For the record i got my procharger setup within a couple days of ordering.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FastPacedGTO
"no I meant them, they haven't paid yet. I already got your money spent"
This is how I take it as well.

Hate to hear you guys having to wait, I'm sure it will be worth it from what I've seen from his other work.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well its a new week... Granted a holiday today. But the count down starts today Joel. Its going to have to ship by wed to be in my hands by Friday. Or at the very least im gonna need tracking #s. Please call me or write me back on my PM's and let me know whats going on. I am PM'ing my cell phone#, i think you have it already though.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:51 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BADDLS1SS
Hey what kinda car you got? we live close by!
A Silver 2000 Z28
Old 05-28-2007, 11:41 AM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

he's a the embodiement of a mojon!!

Thats pretty funny.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Quick shot of the car ready to accept its new kit as you can see... Fingers are crossed to have some nice ceramic coated tubing filling the open areas soon!

Old 05-29-2007, 06:56 PM
9 Second Club

BADDLS1SS, I can feel your frustration. But there are some that have been waiting even longer. My kit was ordered on Oct 4th. Next Monday will make 8 months.

Joel...I left another message this afternoon. So when is remainder of my kit going to ship?

I've been waiting patiently for things to get finished up with my kit, but the past couple weeks my patience has began to run thin. I knew the 4" dp was going to take some time. I know you've had some delays with Stainless Works and your coater. But as of late you keep making statements on when you're going to get stuff shipped that don't happen. All that I, (and I think anyone who has ordered a kit), is looking for is a realistic date when their parts are going to ship. Communication on status and follow thru by shipping parts is guaranteed to make for a happy customer.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ozws6
BADDLS1SS, I can feel your frustration. But there are some that have been waiting even longer. My kit was ordered on Oct 4th. Next Monday will make 8 months.

Joel...I left another message this afternoon. So when is remainder of my kit going to ship?

I've been waiting patiently for things to get finished up with my kit, but the past couple weeks my patience has began to run thin. I knew the 4" dp was going to take some time. I know you've had some delays with Stainless Works and your coater. But as of late you keep making statements on when you're going to get stuff shipped that don't happen. All that I, (and I think anyone who has ordered a kit), is looking for is a realistic date when their parts are going to ship. Communication on status and follow thru by shipping parts is guaranteed to make for a happy customer.
wow.....now your a "real" patient person......
Old 05-29-2007, 07:07 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dbluegoat
wow.....now your a "real" patient person......
I don't know if I would call myself "real patient". I would call it being "realistic". I went into ordering a turbo kit expecting it to take 4-6 months even though Joel was quoting 2-4 weeks. That's why I ordered in the fall. But now it's summer and I'm ready to wrap this install up.

Last edited by ozws6; 05-29-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey nut rider get my **** out of your mouth.

Joel how about refunding me the money for the filter or sending it since I have been waiting hmmmmmm a very very long time for it
Old 05-29-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

no one is getting boned, sorta speak. He paid for a kit up front, like i did, and is waiting for a CUSTOM turbo kit built by ONE guy. Agree'd that a more realistic time frame should be set by ALL those involved with all the sponsors on here... For example, i have heard of people waiting months for a set of headers.

My point in all of this is that, I have been waiting for my complete at longer than he is. Also, with anything in this market, you SHOULD expect a delay. There are to many middle men in this for there not to be a delay some how. Thus, with a custom turbo kit, you better be ready to pay up and wait, cause the game ain't changing for you...

So what he has more in his turbo kit than your goat has in mods, thats besides the case, my problem with this, and i apologize if i am being stereotypical or anything, but that insane GTO guy really pisses me off, he's a the embodiement of a mojon!!

Still got me in your threads I am sure me and the other gto can give you a list about 10 pages long of **** Joel fucked up on. If I would have known what I know now Joel would have not got any of my money. Get my name out of your mouth homie and stop riding joel dick
Old 05-29-2007, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

And to top this off Joel should have had another GTO kit on hand since my kit was at the coaters for 50 years. I got a kit that was not coated. In his pics he shows GTO kits on the shelf. There is other gto guy waiting Riddle me that obZidian. O wait you cant

Here is GTO kits back in 11/29/2006 Joel has only sent out 2. Again Riddle ME THAT ...... I know how long it takes to bang out a turbo kit. Hell Fatal Performance in Texas builds them on the car and bangs them out in 5 days MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 1INSANEGTO; 05-29-2007 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
Joel how about refunding me the money for the filter or sending it since I have been waiting hmmmmmm a very very long time for it
dont bother, lol

I ordered the exact filter that he was supposedly giving us, guess what, it does not fit at all unless you want no headlight and start grinding

another $90 out of pocket wasted.

add that to the $1200 extra it cost me to get the kit to fit and make no power, biggest mistake of my life.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

See above homie. I have spent a **** load fixing his **** ups and the above has spent $1200.00++++ Now you tell me who is being a troll.

Quick Reply: Attn OFI: Are you shipping my kit this week?