Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Need your help finding good shops and tuners in Florida for Supercharging my Goat

Old 07-17-2007, 07:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need your help finding good shops and tuners in Florida for Supercharging my Goat

have myself a 2006 GTO. I recently bought myself a maggie SC and intercooler, meth injection, drive shaft, 2 axles, axle stubs, low temp thermostat, headers, speed shifter, clutch, etc.
I am not familiar with any of the recomended shops or tuners around here. I see certain guys on here recomended over and over, but none of them have been anywhere near me. Thats where you guys come in.
Looking for a shop who knows what they are doing and has lots of experience with GTO's and SC's, and is good at tuning these bad boys. I am located in Daytona (east-central florida), but i will travel if need be. Any shops around my way you guys praise? What about in south florida (miami, ft. lauderdale, margate, tamarac, davie, west palm, etc).

I spent alot of money on these parts, and i want everything done rtight. Help a brother out.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Next Level Performance in Altamont Springs did well by me several times.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Closed Sponsor Account

well we are located in boca. and can do anything u need, especially the tuning part

we just finished a built 6.0l F1 procharged GTO!
Old 07-17-2007, 11:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Calbo
Next Level Performance in Altamont Springs did well by me several times.
+1 deff know there stuff
Old 07-18-2007, 12:12 AM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=66972

Give Jason a call. They might not be the biggest shop around, but they know what they're doing. Fully functional with a dyno, lift, and they tune in efi live. My engine parts are there now and my car will be down soon. He's done a lot of forced induction stuff and right now they're putting a 5.3 with a 76mm turbo in a V6 truck. They're in Green Cove Springs.

Old 07-18-2007, 05:08 AM
Teching In

Try Tiberio Performance in Tampa.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

England Green in Vero Beach did mine. Supercharging and tuninig ls1s, ls2s is his specialty. Mainly c5 and c6s, but the Goat would probably be easier to work on. Can't give you a # or .com as he isn't a sponsor here, but you can find him on corvetteforum.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need your help finding good shops and tuners in Florida for Supercharging my Goat