Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

New video's of the car running.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 06:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh one more thing. I installed a switch that lets me turn the boost bypass on and off. So if I just wanna cruise I can without building boost too soon. kinda like boost controller. Once I get my suspension fixed I will redyno my setup with it on and off.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sweet man, sounds weird coming from a LS1 fbody, if you close ur eyes in the vid of the car coming at you, it sounds like the typical Cobra blower scream lol which i love
Old 02-14-2008, 03:10 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Put the surgery on hold. Sometimes you have to prioritize. You already missed one track day that I tried to meet you. Track day = more important than surgery. By the time you're ready, mine will be broken.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:33 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well the poly motor mount will help alot with the motor movement and its cheap for $50. Looks good I bet it drives nice!
Old 02-14-2008, 08:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year

it not motor movement. he can explain if he wants i do not care too. But bro, you do have an alternate better driver here
Old 02-14-2008, 09:53 PM
TECH Veteran

Yea we figured out that its not the motor torquing over in the vid. Its my axle. That black spot you see is my torque arm it apears. The engine turns in the other direction so there is no way that spot is my Y pipe. My motormounts are holding up well and I do not get any banging. So I am not going to change them at the moment. I am going to look some things over to see what is going on. I talked with Strano today and got some ideas. Just need to look them over before i push it at the track.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BadMonkey
Yea we figured out that its not the motor torquing over in the vid. Its my axle. That black spot you see is my torque arm it apears. The engine turns in the other direction so there is no way that spot is my Y pipe. My motormounts are holding up well and I do not get any banging. So I am not going to change them at the moment. I am going to look some things over to see what is going on. I talked with Strano today and got some ideas. Just need to look them over before i push it at the track.
Sweet!!!!! Sounds killer!!!! Congrat!