Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

What kind of power to expect? S88/408

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 08:34 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Regardless of if he's a bad seller or not that is a bad *** combo he's putting together.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:45 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Beaflag VonRathburg
Regardless of if he's a bad seller or not that is a bad *** combo he's putting together.
LOL,it is bad ***
Old 04-10-2008, 10:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You'll probably turn the boost down for street driving after scaring yourself a few times lol
Old 04-13-2008, 04:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, I just saw this.

WOW is all I can say. I have all of the PM's and responded to all within a day or so except 1 that was a few weeks ago. I was a couple days late and all his PM said was. "So have you found anything out yet?". Im a bad seller because I sent out 4 springs and UPS lost 1? Yep, not my fault. This really makes me not want to help you at all. I dont appreciate this at all. I have been very nice in all of my posts, its not my fault, dont blame me. You told me they found the spring, so I didnt do anything. They you say, they didnt find it and its my fault now. I told you friday I would call them on monday AGAIN. I already talked to them and filled out a lost package form, but didnt send it because you told me they found the spring. Why cant you fill out a lost package form again? Anyways, thanks for this post. Really makes me want to not help at all anymore. I havent ignored you, but if thats what you think then thats fine. BTW, I paid for shipping and sent it out the morning after he paypal'd me. Pretty bad seller I am though.

Thanks for the responses guys. I cant wait for this project to be completed. Its been a long build and too much money. So much, I have to rip off people for 3 springs. LOL. Anways, its been coming along nicely. Motor is still out of the car, but should be going in soon. Thats for the info and the support, I appreciate it.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:08 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice looking build. mine is almost identical as well. engine is the same minus the cam. custom setup, but same components. 800hp street, think it could make north of 1100, just lacking injectors
Old 04-16-2008, 02:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS6Nz06
LOL, I just saw this.

WOW is all I can say. I have all of the PM's and responded to all within a day or so except 1 that was a few weeks ago. I was a couple days late and all his PM said was. "So have you found anything out yet?". Im a bad seller because I sent out 4 springs and UPS lost 1? Yep, not my fault. This really makes me not want to help you at all. I dont appreciate this at all. I have been very nice in all of my posts, its not my fault, dont blame me. You told me they found the spring, so I didnt do anything. They you say, they didnt find it and its my fault now. I told you friday I would call them on monday AGAIN. I already talked to them and filled out a lost package form, but didnt send it because you told me they found the spring. Why cant you fill out a lost package form again? Anyways, thanks for this post. Really makes me want to not help at all anymore. I havent ignored you, but if thats what you think then thats fine. BTW, I paid for shipping and sent it out the morning after he paypal'd me. Pretty bad seller I am though.

Thanks for the responses guys. I cant wait for this project to be completed. Its been a long build and too much money. So much, I have to rip off people for 3 springs. LOL. Anways, its been coming along nicely. Motor is still out of the car, but should be going in soon. Thats for the info and the support, I appreciate it.

This guy drops 10-14 G's on a turbo setup yet a guy is sweating him for a 100 lowering spring set...

Quick Reply: What kind of power to expect? S88/408