Old 03-24-2008, 04:27 PM
7 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHZi0xT7F0E
Old 03-24-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sr71bbjr
BTW: LMR went faster on a 91.5 than you guys did with your 106mm so compare that genius
Last i checked 177 < 189, and we've never raced with the 106 on the car.

The one and only time we EVER had a 106 on the car was at norwalk. The hot side was wrong for the combo and all we could do was stand it up 400 feet out. We swapped the 101 back on the car, made one pass, lost a tire, and hit the wall. You know the rest of that story.

As for who's boy is who's, you need to get it straight.

There are 3 people that know what's up on Tom's car. And those are the only people that will ever be "our boy". Those same folks are the only ones that know what's in Tom's car. Hell, we're not ballers enough to have 3 turbos like "your" boys

I really don't care who ran what, or who you think you know, or what you heard, or what you saw. Because until you bring a car to take a lane you're just another blow hard from TX that has to swing from the nuts of LMR.

Come play in the LSX radial class in memphis if you think you've got enough. Or better yet, line up in NMCA SS if you think you can. We'll be running the 2 cars just to keep it interesting.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish more people went at each other like this in person, at the strip. Then we would have tons of cool threads about who punched who.

Brandon
Old 03-24-2008, 04:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
I wish more people went at each other like this in person, at the strip. Then we would have tons of cool threads about who punched who.

Brandon
Naawww violence is not the answer. Grab a lane and let the car,driver, and tuner do the talking. Then go back to the key board and type away. AFTER going for beers.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:50 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls

Brandon
LMFAO! Aint that the truth , but its kept me reading LOL!
Old 03-24-2008, 05:24 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn all this violence and I sit here WITH my wife and continue to build the BADDEST ******* Suspension parts out there.

Just look for the MADMAN sticker this year in the winners circle!!!!

225-343-9029
Old 03-24-2008, 05:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by y2khawk

The one and only time we EVER had a 106 on the car was at norwalk. The hot side was wrong for the combo and all we could do was stand it up 400 feet out. We swapped the 101 back on the car, made one pass, lost a tire, and hit the wall. You know the rest of that story.

There are 3 people that know what's up on Tom's car. And those are the only people that will ever be "our boy". Those same folks are the only ones that know what's in Tom's car. Hell, we're not ballers enough to have 3 turbos like "your" boys

I really don't care who ran what, or who you think you know, or what you heard, or what you saw. Because until you bring a car to take a lane you're just another blow hard from TX that has to swing from the nuts of LMR.

Come play in the LSX radial class in memphis if you think you've got enough. Or better yet, line up in NMCA SS if you think you can. We'll be running the 2 cars just to keep it interesting.

Oh dont be like that Matt.......
Talked to Joe a lil bit today....
Old 03-24-2008, 05:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FSTR-THANU
So technically it is not legal for the weight or ET from either 25.5 or 25.2. I am going to be in the same boat unless the track officials choose to look the other way and other racers do not protest. Any way you slice it we are bound to 7.50 as the SFI rules are written and the 3400lb weight requirements for most of these classes.

So basicly you show up with a car certed for 6.50's...... ,but have to add 200lbs.... so then your only legal to 7.50's.......
In how many races are cars running faster then 7.50's having to weight 3400 lbs and getting booted for runing faster then there Cert because the rules arent allowing them to be at the weight for there Cage.
Did these rules come about before cars were thought able to go that fast??

Sounds like to me there limiting the class for other cars.....leaning in there favor.....

Time for some rule changes.....
Someone better lower the weights for the LSX race for Radial turbo cars to 3200lbs or there isnt a point in going for some cars this yr.........

Am i the only one that feels this way.....???

Kyle
Old 03-24-2008, 05:56 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Oh yeah were ballin cause we've got three turbos. Which the 114 was sponsored and the 91.5 is from the old Record breaking car. Seems to me the ones with the big "stacker" trailor and the BILLET intake and CANTED VALVE heads are ballin as well! We all know that it takes serious money to run any racing program of this caliber. You just need to get off your high horse and stop being so butt hurt about everything.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:51 PM
8 Second Club

ya'all need to put 275's on them bitches and show me whatcha got.. take off them wussy 315 tires and big old slicks.. them tires are childs play
Old 03-24-2008, 06:55 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by GoldRust
We all know that it takes serious money to run any racing program of this caliber. You just need to get off your high horse and stop being so butt hurt about everything.
Mad Credit Baby, Mad Credit.

Matt, you're kinda acting like a bitch- We've been to three races already this year, YOU need to take a lane..
Old 03-24-2008, 07:16 PM
9 Second Club

Wow Harlan you really hate us Texans. Im kinda suprised at all the hateraid in this thread.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:19 PM
7 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
So basicly you show up with a car certed for 6.50's...... ,but have to add 200lbs.... so then your only legal to 7.50's.......
In how many races are cars running faster then 7.50's having to weight 3400 lbs and getting booted for runing faster then there Cert because the rules arent allowing them to be at the weight for there Cage.
Did these rules come about before cars were thought able to go that fast??

Sounds like to me there limiting the class for other cars.....leaning in there favor.....

Time for some rule changes.....
Someone better lower the weights for the LSX race for Radial turbo cars to 3200lbs or there isnt a point in going for some cars this yr.........

Am i the only one that feels this way.....???

Kyle

Turbo cars @ 3200lbs ain't going to happen, all the nitrous guys will bitch and moan cause they can't run with the turbo cars @ 3200 neverless 3400.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:41 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Phil99vette
lol

There are hella supra swingers on my local borad so I got a kick out of posting that "supra" video lol

STILL NO VIDS OF THE 7.60 PASS?????????

ALSO---question for the big dog LSx guys.......ROUGHLY how many pounds of boost are you guys running????? Just curious how far you crank those big snails up!!!!

Last edited by ninetres; 03-24-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:27 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

ok.... this post needs to get back to the friendly **** talking... I guess us michigan guys are just starting to get ansy with racing right around the corner.

I know with toms car getting closer its just starting to get exciting again.....

damnit... is it mid april yet??
Old 03-24-2008, 08:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Outlaw
ya'all need to put 275's on them bitches and show me whatcha got.. take off them wussy 315 tires and big old slicks.. them tires are childs play

I was wondering when you were going to pop in here..Love your ride man..getting down on a 275 like you do is just plain nasty..Keep it up bro!!
Old 03-24-2008, 08:48 PM
9 Second Club

the 193 mph run was early in the day, I wasn't expecting it , could have videoed it lol. Surprised the hell out of me

I am sure vids will pop up soon as people make their way home.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Phil99vette
Turbo cars @ 3200lbs ain't going to happen, all the nitrous guys will bitch and moan cause they can't run with the turbo cars @ 3200 neverless 3400.

Yeah i hear ya........
Old 03-24-2008, 08:57 PM
TECH Resident

blow hard from texas???swinging for the nuts of LMR???Listen mother ******,you want to talk **** about cars thats fine,dont type yourself into a corner..Unlike you norther sallys you run your dick flap like that at the track i roll your 140lb *** up..Ask around if you think i'm playing.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:58 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sr71bbjr
You have no idea what your talking about..All the Norther boys have ATLEAST twice the amount of passes on there cars..I dont understand you people...Just be happy someone is finnaly getting OUR lsx cars fast enought to compete in the real racing world.. sb cars with big singles been running mid 7's!

Maybe instead of hating or trying to find exuses why yalls 30k motor car isn't running fast you should take notes!
I think you need to loosen your grips on LMR's *****.

We have been doing this for years in the REAL racing world. Not just sitting at the computer reading about it. As far as being fast enough to compete...We have won two DR championships and countless other races with our home built LSx cars. We may not show up with the fastest car there but still end up on top. We qualified in the top 10 in Orlando and would of had 2 of the 8 remaining cars in the hunt...Thats out of 100+ cars. I think thats real world...
You should know...The faster car doesn't always win. Isn't that right Tom.

Congrats to the LMR crew. But don't get to cozy up on top.

Quick Reply: Late Model Racecraft @ Pinks