11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good thread, appreciate the pics.

-Will
Old 06-06-2008, 11:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Super Slow SS
I have been searching and looking at pictures but I cant find any good ones of how the intercooler piping is ran. I am doing a custom rear mount. All I see is that STS runs the pipe across the front and coming up on the passenger side then right back across the bottom under the pullies then somehow up to the intake? Does anyone have any other pics or better shots of how this is done .. also where can I get he needed MAF and IAT wire extentions if I need to move them.
you can make your own wire extentions go to autozone pick up some wire and butt splices and some wire loom and black tape. you should not have to extend the iat it should reach mine did. i will take pics of my pipping soon and post them. go on ebay and type in 2.25" intercooler pipe kit, it will show you all kinds of different kits. i went with cx racing for $150.00 shipped it was well worth it they sent me 90's, 45's ,straits,hell they even threw in a bov witch seem to do the job just fine i might add. ill try to post some pics soon
Old 06-06-2008, 06:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

i did this to maintain the structural integrity by not cutting the front brace, i also think it looks nicer closer to the front bumper cover

Quick Reply: EBAY Front mount guys in here ...