Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

who makes bigger then 160# injectors

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 12:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If the pump wont do anymore put another pump on it. I'm running more base pressure than that on the 160s. The second set of injectors wont do you any good until you get the pump resolved. In fact most guys will tell you they are running more base pressure. Hell when it was first running without a gauge it ran great and then we put a gauge and it was at 90base.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:28 PM
7 Second Club

Mike Moran will do them in high impedence

minimium order of 48 injectors and at $355usd each.. little bit over the top..
you can buy 200 of them at $200 each

if he dropped the price to say $150usd per injector i would be buying 8 of them tomorrow..
Old 06-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Dumb Ass Vette Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 10sec_rx7
if he dropped the price to say $150usd per injector i would be buying 8 of them tomorrow..
That is not bad at all considering I paid about $100 each for my RC 75# injectors!

Keith
Old 06-04-2008, 09:25 PM
9 Second Club

Hey TTcamaro,

Do you have any pics of your setup???? I knew Sikora was doing either a single or twin turbo setup but hadn't heard of another LT1 running 8's..... I heard whispers of another 8 second LT1 probably about 6 mos ago..... was that your car????

If it is man you need to get over to the LT1 section and collect your due.... Cause AFAIK the only people officially congratulated on running 8's with an LT1 were Rick Intrau and Sikora..... Myself and Tony Shep and a few others (Jeff Creech) are planning on doing it this season. Me and Tony on N2O and Creech blown and n2o....

Sorry for the hijack just was SUPER interested in your setup.... As a side deal while my motor is running I was thinking about picking up another block and building a big single turbo LT1.... Like a 94mm thumper or bigger....
Old 06-08-2008, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
Hey TTcamaro,

Do you have any pics of your setup???? I knew Sikora was doing either a single or twin turbo setup but hadn't heard of another LT1 running 8's..... I heard whispers of another 8 second LT1 probably about 6 mos ago..... was that your car????

If it is man you need to get over to the LT1 section and collect your due.... Cause AFAIK the only people officially congratulated on running 8's with an LT1 were Rick Intrau and Sikora..... Myself and Tony Shep and a few others (Jeff Creech) are planning on doing it this season. Me and Tony on N2O and Creech blown and n2o....

Sorry for the hijack just was SUPER interested in your setup.... As a side deal while my motor is running I was thinking about picking up another block and building a big single turbo LT1.... Like a 94mm thumper or bigger....
Yeah i ran 8.80's last year and should be able to get low 8's this year. Just finishing a few things and i will be hitting the track soon here. Sorry no new pics just the ones i posted last year

Quick Reply: who makes bigger then 160# injectors