Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

The MP T76 has arrived!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 01:08 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also your the only one in the US that can get part#??? I just spoke to the customer....the dang turbo is in the catalog.... He said part# 950024-1217

Also did you not see where I just posted....we DID NOT get him the turbo. He bought and mounted the turbo on the car himself.....lol. You do know their are dealers in BR that sell to the USA direct.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Are you completely sure that your customer has a MPT76 Dr. Turbo?

If so post up positive proof of said turbo on the car and dynograph, if you can't, then please remove yourself from the thread.

Modular turbo, since you did PM me are you completely sure that you are the sole distributor of these MP units in the USA? I find that hard to believe.

I can list a few places that do sell MPT units here in the states.

I have no interest in this turbo but when I get a complaint in my PM's about this type of stuff I have to respond, stay classy and play fair is all I can say to our sponsors in this section.

J
Old 09-23-2008, 01:14 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by frcefed98
Are you completely sure that your customer has a MPT76 Dr. Turbo?

If so post up positive proof of said turbo on the car and dynograph, if you can't, then please remove yourself from the thread.

Modular turbo, since you did PM me are you completely sure that you are the sole distributor of these MP units in the USA? I find that hard to believe.

I can list a few places that do sell MPT units here in the states.

I have no interest in this turbo but when I get a complaint in my PM's about this type of stuff I have to respond, stay classy and play fair is all I can say to our sponsors in this section.

J
J....the part # and turbos are on the catalog. We did not provide the turbo...but he had the part # and sent us a link to it.

http://www.partsexpressonline.com/smlhpposter.pdf

Look up the part # I posted above.......I dodn't think this would be a big deal. I can delete all of the posts if you like. No biggie to me....its not my car, not our turbo...just helped a customer with a few odds and ends he needs and he gave us feedback. Didn't think that would start a war.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:18 PM
FormerVendor

I am not the only MP distributor. But I am the only MP distributor that has access to this new unit. I just got off the phone with the factory in Brazil and they assured me that I have the only T76 in the world currently.

Last edited by frcefed98; 09-23-2008 at 09:44 PM. Reason: edited for legal reasons
Old 09-23-2008, 01:22 PM
FormerVendor

Well you repeatedly go behind my threads and knock my products, of course thats going to start a war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModularTurbo
have checked out the new T76 hybrid in the new products section. Its a GT45 compressor with a T70 turbine wheel.

You will under drive that comp wheel badly and the comp map will be very narrow and short. A MP P-trim turbine even with a large exhaust housing only flows max 32lbs/min. You need 46 lbs/min minimum to drive a 76mm wheel to max RPM and efficiency.
1-(256)-658-5798
1-(256)-796-1230
Old 09-23-2008, 01:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

no war in this forum Modular turbo

I warned the both of you to keep things on the level, so far Dr. Turbo has done that. His posts have been calmly written and not slandering to you in anyway. He just posted numbers that he had on this unit.

You are the one keeping up the defensive stance in this post.

Hopefully the guy that has this turbo on his ride will post up to help clear the air.

Quick Reply: The MP T76 has arrived!!!!!!!!