Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Hey guys, new to the section!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 08:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Hey guys, new to the section!

Hey guys, I've always lurked through the FI section because it's the setup I've always wanted to go with but have been in college so could never afford starting a FI setup. Well I graduated in August and now have a pretty well paying job and have decided to pull the trigger on a stout FI setup! I've got a 98 T/A and just pulled the entire powertrain and sold it. I am wanting to start 100% fresh. I am looking for a solid 800RWHP and high 9's in the quarter.

I'm pretty new to the section but have a basic understanding of what I'll be needing but I'm sure I'll have about a million questions along the way so bear with me lol.

I took the first step earlier today and purchased a Procharger F1R head unit. I knew that a P1SC would not get me to where I wanted to be and a D1SC would be pushing it so I decided on an F1. I purchased the head unit from Matt at TTP he had one up for sale in the classifieds that he never ended up using on his own setup. I'll probably have to get in touch with bob at EPP and get everything else I'll need to make this run through him.

I am looking at getting into an Iron 408 set up for decent boost and a TH400 with a 9" out back.

Anyways, just kind of wanted to introduce myself! I'll be posting all winter as I'm building this thing. If you guys ever see a problem with my setup or combo please feel free to jump in I'm up for suggestions!

Thanks!