Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks
View Poll Results: Where would u want your Fuel Cell?
In Stock location. 15 Gallon
100.00%
In the trunk where T-tops would go. 10 Gallon
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Fuel cell opinions Please vote

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel cell opinions Please vote

First of all to the Mods, Im not selling ANYTHING! i just would like some opinions. They would be for local sale ONLY out of the speed shop I work at.

now i want to build some Fuel cells, and i want to know if it would be better to build them for stock replacement. Or for the area in the trunk, where the t-tops would go, Or do i build both? they would both be filled through the stock spout or what ever u want to call it. They would set up to use an internal pump and, or a sump for a external pump so if down the road u want to change the fuel system u can keep the same tank. Thanks for your vote.

Last edited by F-Body_Kustoms; 11-03-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Restricted User

If my car was setup strictly for race gas I would prefer it to just be in the stock spot. Especially if you plan on utilizing the stock spout as a means to fill the tank.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:21 PM
FormerVendor

Give me a call we have a tried and true fuel tank for the factory location with factory filler neck and custom gauge senders. I can save you the headache of building several that do not work properly or fit right for one that has been around for almost 10 years and works the way it should. I have dealer programs if you need several at once.

Nate
Old 11-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have a alumin fuel tank that excepts the stock 99-02 basket. and is sumped. so i could run a intank pump for idle and crusing and run a sumped pump for the boost. i love this
Old 11-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nasty N8
Give me a call we have a tried and true fuel tank for the factory location with factory filler neck and custom gauge senders. I can save you the headache of building several that do not work properly or fit right for one that has been around for almost 10 years and works the way it should. I have dealer programs if you need several at once.

Nate
I want to build my own. every time i ask you a question, u try to sell me something its anoying.every time I want help with something, I tell u that i want to do or to build my own, But i have asked u a few questions and u ignore me if your not making any money. So i will never buy anything from u so stop trying please, thanks!

Chris,