Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

fuel line size and hooking up new fuel rails question

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fuel line size and hooking up new fuel rails question

I just got me a new pro flo intake and rails. I need to hook fuel up to it. Not sure of the best path for me. I am open for others suggestions. This is on a tbss with a 413cid N/a motor making 520hp I was plannig on a procharger soon and i hope to be close to 700hp.

Should i run a -8 from the tank to the rails and i am not sure what kinda Y or t etc to use. I assume i need a -8 in to 2 -6 out but i don't see any adaptors like that on russell site. I found some -8 to 2-8 y but my fuel rails are 3/8npt fittings so i will have to use a -8 to 3/8npt adaptor. This will also leave me open for 2 fuel pumps.

Or should i just get a -6 adaptor at my rails and run a -6 to 2 -6 y to the fuel rails.

Thanks for the help.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:12 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Give me a call. I can help you out with the best setup for your vehicle.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a -8an line feeding to A -8an "T" fitting mounted on the back of my drivers side rail with a crossover to the other rail.

I used a fitting to attach my FPR onto the stock fuel lines. This solved looking for a mounting location for the FPR.

Shoot me a pm if your looking for some fitting part numbers I still have everything written down.