Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

08 Silverado Fuel Injectors

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 Silverado Fuel Injectors

I want to turbo my 2008 Silverado 5.3 non flex fuel. What style injectors does this truck run? Can I run ls7 injectors? Also does anyone know what size flex fuel injectors are and will they fit?
Old 11-03-2009, 09:33 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b18c1hybrid
I want to turbo my 2008 Silverado 5.3 non flex fuel. What style injectors does this truck run? Can I run ls7 injectors? Also does anyone know what size flex fuel injectors are and will they fit?
the flex fuel injector is gm part number 12580426, there is no flow numbers published, so I am not sure. But I believe the extra flow when its in E mode is obtained with increased fuel pressue and different pulse width. The injector is made by denso for GM. Its the same injector as Mazda uses and according to my mazda book the injector is 33lbs at 4 bar. (but I can't verify it)
The injector is 47 mm o ring to o ring and the ls3 or 7 injector is 40mm. We make rail adapters to make up the space. The plugs are the same USCAR. The ls 3 injector is 42lb at 4 bar (58psi) Depending on the boost it will work well. If you are going with over 7lbs i would get our ls2 60's which are 48mm tall.
I hope this answers your question..
Jon

Quick Reply: 08 Silverado Fuel Injectors